Can you Imagine...Rhoda's Darts and Leidner's legs in one QB?

Dakota Gopher

Reaction score
What would that be like? BIG10 Championship game?
Leidner missed open receivers that Rhoda can hit....But Leidner was a running MOOSE that made defenses pay w/ 8 in the box that Rhoda can't do. Thoughts???

Leidner missed open receivers that Rhoda can hit....But Leidner was a running MOOSE that made defenses pay w/ 8 in the box that Rhoda can't do. Thoughts???

Are we watching the same Rhoda who completed 50% of his passes, threw 2 picks, and missed several open WRs today?

4 drops and an intercept that should have been caught - tipped instead right to defense??

4 drops and an intercept that should have been caught - tipped instead right to defense??

Could have it been caught? Yep, but it was still a bad throw. The WRs also bailed Rhoda out several times. He's no better of a passer than Leidner and is not a threat to run. This is exactly why Leidner started over him.

Seriously, I know the keg before the game was fun, but Rhoda's darts miss the board. QB is still our biggest weakness (with the secondary and D-line pushing for the lead). MD dared us to beat them by passing.

Was Leinder even that fast? He was just bigger and not afraid to get hit. Rhoda can grow into that. Unfortunately by then the season will probably be over and Rhoda out of eligibility.

What are you even talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI Leidner was a 63% passer with 5 TDs and 2 Ints through game 4 vs Penn State his senior season. He also had 141 rush yards. Conor has 3 rush yards on 8 attempts, is passing at a 60% clip with 3 TDs and 3 Ints. Yes, small sample size but I've been informed that's definitive.

Was Leinder even that fast? He was just bigger and not afraid to get hit. Rhoda can grow into that. Unfortunately by then the season will probably be over and Rhoda out of eligibility.
Leidner was great at the zone read. He was able to run for yards when needed. Haven't seen that at all from Rhoda. Either he is bad at it or the coaches won't let him do it.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Leidner was great at the zone read. He was able to run for yards when needed. Haven't seen that at all from Rhoda. Either he is bad at it or the coaches won't let him do it.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

That is kind of what I've been thinking. That or it's some kind of mind game to see if Rhoda will just grab the reigns and run when he reads QB keep.

Top Bottom