Predict The Score at Purdue 10-6-17.

Hard to see Purdue losing if QBs are healthy. Next Gopher victory: Illinois, and that could be close.

Spoofin:
Gophers: 34
Purdue: 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 gophers 13 Purdue if Antoine Winfield 40 gophers 17 Purdue without Antoine Winfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparlimb: Gophers 18 Purdue 39

We played terribly on Saturday and were tied with two minutes left.

I have no clue what will happen on Saturday.

If I had to guess right now, I would say Purdue wins it. If you need a number, let's go with Purdue 27, Gophers 20.

I've said all season that we'll likely be looking at a 5-7 season during the coach's first year.
(No real QB leader).

With that said, I'm going Purdue 20, Gophers 12

It will be hard fought and close like it usually is.
Gophers 27 Boilermakers 23

That bad taste in my mouth from last week's debacle is lingering but you know what I Want To Believe.

Let's look at the positives:
With Croft back Rhoda can afford to run.
We've now established we indeed cannot run inside versus stacked fronts - experiment completed. Surely we will see some interesting runs and/or passing attacks this week.
Handey Holley looks good in a uniform.
Purdue is missing two starting defenders
Blough may have a bum wing
Their top running backs are out.
I refuse to believe Fleck is intentionally trying to throw the 2017 season.

MN 30
Purdue 27

That bad taste in my mouth from last week's debacle is lingering but you know what I Want To Believe.

Let's look at the positives:
With Croft back Rhoda can afford to run.
We've now established we indeed cannot run inside versus stacked fronts - experiment completed. Surely we will see some interesting runs and/or passing attacks this week.
Handey Holley looks good in a uniform.
Purdue is missing two starting defenders
Blough may have a bum wing
Their top running backs are out.
I refuse to believe Fleck is intentionally trying to throw the 2017 season.

MN 30
Purdue 27

Hope you're right. Anyway, it's an entertaining approach - so many of us have been crepe-hangers this week.

Purdue doesn't have the athletes Maryland has. No McGee and Winfield stings. Fleck and staff learned quite a bit about the team last week. Defense finds a way to get pressure on a banged up Blough.

Gophers 27, Purdue 24

Gophers 59, Purdue 56

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom