One game doesn’t make a season. Purdue roll call?

Mark in Indy

Reaction score
Heading to West Lafayette next weekend. Hoping to meet up with some other Gopher fans. Who’s in? Been there before? Tips? I will just be driving up Saturday morning. Likely pretty early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad PJ is suspending the guys he needs to, even if it means losing a game. It's more about shaping men the right way than winning a game vs Maryland.

I'll be taping it and watching Sunday night if we win...

Love the header of your post. I can’t make Purdue but I will be at Mich. St. the following weekend. Ski-U-Mah! [emoji1342]

Heading to West Lafayette next weekend. Hoping to meet up with some other Gopher fans. Who’s in? Been there before? Tips? I will just be driving up Saturday morning. Likely pretty early.

If they lose by less than 14 I will be shocked....This D is awful and Purdue has just as much skill on O as Maryland has.

I'm glad PJ is suspending the guys he needs to, even if it means losing a game. It's more about shaping men the right way than winning a game vs Maryland.

I can only assume it was an accident you posted this in the "who is going to Purdue" thread, right? I mean what other explanation could there be?

This is good in order to get good quality people in the future.

Wow. Sounds like a lot of people with which to meet up...

Top Bottom