***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

It's amazing how some people act like PJ was going to take this team to the Rose Bowl this year

PJ was clearly out coached. He just lost in the B1G opener, at home, to a 13-point underdog by fielding an unprepared and uninspired team. He has a bright future, but this is on him. $50 we hear about young, blah, blah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might as develop Green and maybe even Morgan the rest of the way. Prepare for next year.

They'r gone, get over it. Good lord.

Nope...sorry, put.put me on ignore. Going to keep beating the drum. Terrible coaching decision by a terrible AD...won't quit until him and this junior high coach is gone, set us back years. I will keep beating it because it pleases me...over and over...take and rest and do it again.

can't wait to hear the Fleckerisms this week. Mr. king of the too's.

Man I hope this new staff can recruit QB's. The fact that Rhoda is our best option right now is a total failure at the QB position on the part of the old staff. Rhoda is a guy who should be running a scout team not starting in the Big Ten but he has to because we don't have a better option. As long as he doesn't have to do much he can be ok but when the chips are down he just doesn't have the skill needed to lead the team to victory. Not his fault, he was never supposed to be a great QB and is doing the best he can.

PJ was clearly out coached. He just lost in the B1G opener, at home, to a 13-point underdog by fielding an unprepared and uninspired team. He has a bright future, but this is on him. $50 we hear about young, blah, blah.

Waiting for weather guy to admit it.

Please stop relitigating the coaching change. It's boring.

We were woeful today. It happens. Outcaoched and outplayed. That's college football

I like Rhoda. He's a good QB. Not A good read option QB. But that's on the coaches. .

Honeymoon is over. Media is going to feast on your dumbass acroynms and silly sayings. Have fun with that.

The run fakes worked to plan and the defensive edge has effectively been dulled because we need to change the culture. Welcome coach brew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It's amazing how some people act like PJ was going to take this team to the Rose Bowl this year

Nope - just to beat 13-point underdogs with 3rd string QBs, that we crushed last year on the road, when at home, coming off a bye week, in the B1G opener. I did think PJ was going to take us there.

Nope...sorry, put.put me on ignore. Going to keep beating the drum. Terrible coaching decision by a terrible AD...won't quit until him and this junior high coach is gone, set us back years. I will keep beating it because it pleases me...over and over...take and rest and do it again.

Lol, ok well we'll never know what Claeys would've done had he stayed, so quit assuming it'd be any better.

We are now 1-5 in Big Ten openers over these past six seasons. The team still made bowls in the five previous seasons (yeah, I know one of those gets an asterisk after it) so don't give up yet.

3rd string QB or not, Maryland still has a lot of athletic talent on their team.

Waiting for weather guy to admit it.

Admit what? That we don't have good DBs outside of Winfield? That we don't have a good QB? That we don't have good WR's or an OL? All things i've been saying since the end of last season. We played 3 terrible teams so far this year and finally played a team with talent today. Look what happened.

They only brought four rushers on that interception. A more athletic QB gets out of the pocket and finds a man coming open rather than throwing into coverage. Really bad decision to throw that.

Top Bottom