***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Hmmm...wonder how Claeys would be doing against a Maryland team that was down to their third string QB

Wonder if Jay Sawvel would've stayed if we hired Jeff Brohm. Ya know the guy who isn't rutm rutm predictable pass punt

Anyone doubt recruiting is not important? Noticeable difference in athleticism between us and the Terps.

Their running backs look so much faster than what we have on D. Regardless of if we win or lose, the stats for this game will be pretty lopsided I’d imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding, their running backs beat us to the corner every time. That dropped INT hurt and we have generally got to the catch teh freaking ball!

By the looks of it Maryland is the better team. Not sure how the season will play out but we are a step behind today.

Maryland is a very good team. Had a bad week last week.

Much improved.

Howard can barely catch with 2 hands let a lone with 1

This offensive coordinator has to go, this is criminal the amount of yard they are leaving out on field with the QB not keeping the ball

Anyone doubt recruiting is not important? Noticeable difference in athleticism between us and the Terps.

This is where the Kills-Claeys "coaching them up" can only take you so far.

Does the sideline even bother to send in plays on first downs, or is the dive play automatic ?

Turning point was probably the red zone INT - but, it's still a game. Our D needs to come up big here.

Anyone else see our receiver on the other side of the play on that third down get tackled out of bounds ten yards down field?

Except for a few plays here and there, this is a really poor football team out there today.

Dropping passes, missing tackles, making a third-string QB look like a starter, running up the middle the whole damn game, missing kicks. Piss poor on just about every level.

Can someone with media connections be sure to ask if Rhoda just doesn't know what the read option is or if the coaches threatened to suspend him if he runs or something?

We've missed a lot of opportunities. Easily caught balls dropped, even on D. Need to have Rhoda threaten to run. They've made mistakes, too, though. They've looked a little better... mostly due to their skill positions.

Honestly, is Seth Green that much worse of a passer than Conor Rhoda?
Because i'll be you anything Seth Green can run a read option. I'm watching
Rhoda hand it off to 9 guys in the box, and with 30 yards of running room in front of
him. Defenses do not respect or are threatened by Rhoda, one bit.

That drive was ugly as...can't run. Can't catch. We need a spark.

Except for a few plays here and there, this is a really poor football team out there today.

Dropping passes, missing tackles, making a third-string QB look like a starter, running up the middle the whole damn game, missing kicks. Piss poor on just about every level.

But their spirituality has been elite

Didn't quite work out that way against Rutgers, though, did it.

The unit on the field right now has a lot of holes. Worse than any group they put on the field last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. ..counter the Claeys argument with games he won. Classic. Is that Timmy Brewster on the sidelines?

Need a timely turnover here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom