***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Offense was fine except for Tyler missing the catch allowing for the INT. Defensively, we were in the position to make plays, just didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should have been a running play instead of a pass. We were running it down their throats on that drive. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Sawvel took over a Wake Forest defense that was ranked 1 spot higher than the Gophers in S&P defense last year.

Haha...always a reason. Wake Forest has the talent to shut down Florida State and it's 2nd string QB and we don't have the talent to stop Maryland and their third stringer...we lost everyone from a year ago and the cupboard was bare to replace them cause of bad recruiting. ..got it, anything so it's not the junior high head coach that our coward AD brought in.

Haha...always a reason. Wake Forest has the talent to shut down Florida State and it's 2nd string QB and we don't have the talent to stop Maryland and their third stringer...we lost everyone from a year ago and the cupboard was bare to replace them cause of bad recruiting. ..got it, anything so it's not the junior high head coach that our coward AD brought in.

I'm sorry facts bother you? :confused: :confused:

You are delusional

I'll just repeat it again then. DB starters vs Maryland last year Myrick (NFL) Travis (NFL) Winfield (will be in the NFL) and Hardin who would have been our best DB this year had he not been kicked off. Backups Shenault, Huff, McGhee, and Amoako.

The DBs who played the majority of this game Shenault, Huff, Handy-Holly (FR), Thomas (FR). And Thomas was overtaken by Zo in the MTSU game until he got hurt. The backups were Ayinde and a bunch of freshman. Yeah not even close to last years DBs.

Yes, the majority of them are, or at least start between the tackles and are bounced outside down the field.

You might want to look again. But I get it. They suck because PJ Fleck didn’t recruit them. Big news.....PJ fleck’s first class (2018) is a lot closer to previous Gopher recruiting than DJ Durkin’s recruiting.....does that mean we add another year or two until we’ll be good? A significant upgrade in talent will be necessary to overcome the horrible preparation and in game decisions from today. The coaching staff was thoroughly out coached. It’s up to them to overcome it next week. Like Durkin’s staff was able to accomplish with a terrible quarterback today.

Really, nothing he can do about that? How about a better game plan! Make Maryland have to defend the whole field. When you call plays that go sideline to sideline you have a chance of tiring our the defense. Jet sweeps, sweeps, screen passes, draw plays and more can keep a defense on their heels a bit rather than stuffing the middle every play. C'mon man, teams with so called less talent win a lot, especially at home with two weeks to prepare!

Sounds like what Maryland did.

You might want to look again. But I get it. They suck because PJ Fleck didn’t recruit them. Big news.....PJ fleck’s first class (2018) is a lot closer to previous Gopher recruiting than DJ Durkin’s recruiting.....does that mean we add another year or two until we’ll be good? A significant upgrade in talent will be necessary to overcome the horrible preparation and in game decisions from today. The coaching staff was thoroughly out coached. It’s up to them to overcome it next week. Like Durkin’s staff was able to accomplish with a terrible quarterback today.

Where did I say the RB's sucked? Not once. They're really good up the middle when they get a hole but thats been the problem.

Maryland's QB was better than ours today, and he was easily better than Pigrome was against us last year.

How soon I forget. Still the cupboard wasn't bare. Injury has made it low though.

Was @ the game today and it was obvious MD was selling out to stop the run.Newsflash if Rhoda only keeps it once off tackle it's not very effective since the D knows exactly where you are running every play. Team/ crowd had low energy all day except when Stephon Diggs showed up on the MD sidelines. That last TD run I do not think our D even touched their runner.

Where did I say the RB's sucked? Not once. They're really good up the middle when they get a hole but thats been the problem.

Maryland's QB was better than ours today, and he was easily better than Pigrome was against us last year.

The problem? RUTM gets old. Winning 9 games a season does not get old.

The problem? RUTM gets old. Winning 9 games a season does not get old.

No one gave a sh*t last year when we won 9 games. I was at NW and there were 35K in the stands. Maybe. The trophy case is empty.

If last year is the best it gets we might as well stop playing football. We can all spend our time on other things.

No one gave a sh*t last year when we won 9 games. I was at NW and there were 35K in the stands. Maybe. The trophy case is empty.

If last year is the best it gets we might as well stop playing football. We can all spend our time on other things.

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom