***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Apparently today IS NOT the game we're gonna show more in the offense. Because we're that predictable they'll send 9-10 in the box. Keep it up Kurt Limegrover

Or we have shown all of the offense already. Sad but true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, terrible play calling. Maryland's coaches want it more.

Seriously, terrible play calling. Maryland's coaches want it more.

Can't expect them to call a good game in first year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MD has some playmakers. Really slippery skill players.

Who else wants it more on Maryland? Their media, their fans, their legislators?

Rhoda needs to keep that ball and he had a lot of yards in front of him.
He is either the worst qb in history at the read option, or he has been told, in no circumstance ever keep the ball.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The Defensive ends are non existent today

Let's run the ball a bunch with our QB while the back up QB is suspended. Sounds smart.

Lol, wtf are you talking about?

Same ole RUTM, while Maryland's defense is dialing up blitzes trying to get to the ball because they know the QB will never keep the ball. You watching the game?

I wouldn't mind seeing some Kobe McCrary here in the fourth quarter.

He is either the worst qb in history at the read option, or he has been told, in no circumstance ever keep the ball.

It has to be the latter. Seriously, if he would have pulled the ball, that could have been a TD or at least a 20+ yard gainer.

Maryland Def knows how to draw up an outside run. We've not had a single outside run all season. Our last year, year before that...

Handicapping the offense isn't generally a good way to go, even if it's year 1.

Bad body language on D and we're really missing McGhee and Winfield big time.

It has to be the latter. Seriously, if he would have pulled the ball, that could have been a TD or at least a 20+ yard gainer.

All that say he can run, I'm sure they don't want him hurt, but he could have 7-10 a pop

Hmmm...wonder how Claeys would be doing against a Maryland team that was down to their third string QB

Same ole RUTM, while Maryland's defense is dialing up blitzes trying to get to the ball because they know the QB will never keep the ball. You watching the game?

This is why I never believe the "We are running vanilla plays during our non-con to save the good stuff for conference play." I have been watching the gophers too long to know that that is just not true.

Top Bottom