***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Well, an absolute garbage day by this defense ended exactly as it should have. Complete and total garbage by Robb Smith and this defense all day.

What the fcuk do we think they're going to do there. How does that happen?

Jay Sawvel > Robb Smith

We are an absolute mess today. Bound to happen I guess at some point. Hopefully we can rebound.

Gopher middle linebacker just waived bye bye to the running back as he ran by on the touchdown. Unbelievably incompetent there.

Well, an absolute garbage day by this defense ended exactly as it should have. Complete and total garbage by Robb Smith and this defense all day.

By the whole team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just terrible on the pooch kick, can't let that thing bounce.

I know people are going to jump on me but I question if we hired the right coach. I see no difference except more Brewster like gimmicks. Same offense and maybe a wise defense with essentially the same players. This loss was 100% coaching and lack thereof. Bye week and couldn't game plan. Ciarrocha's offense is just so completely uninspiring and predictable

And this is why nothing can be read into cupcake non conference wins.

I really thought Rhoda would lead us 97 yards in 1 minute. Ha.

Didn't deserve to even be in this game honestly. This team and this coaching staff got exactly what they deserved with this loss. Except for a few plays here and there, they were pretty much god awful.

They'll be lucky to win two more games.

I know people are going to jump on me but I question if we hired the right coach. I see no difference except more Brewster like gimmicks. Same offense and maybe a wise defense with essentially the same players. This loss was 100% coaching and lack thereof. Bye week and couldn't game plan. Ciarrocha's offense is just so completely uninspiring and predictable

hahaha

very disappointing game. Coming off the bye week, we should have looked better. Our offense is same old sh!t show.

There is no right coach until the roster has legitimate talent via recruiting.

Top Bottom