***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Gotta be 14-10 at half at worst. No crappy plays here, D

Really unimpressed with this team through one half. Defense has mostly been awful. We'll see what adjustments they make, but boy, they are clueless after 30 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

It's PJ's first B10 game, and we lost the heart and soul of our secondary against a team loaded with WR's..but we're down 4. If this staff adjusts today as well as they have so far this season and we can get into halftime without giving up any more points, i like our chances.

Santoso WTF. Quit kicking it out of bounds

It's PJ's first B10 game, and we lost the heart and soul of our secondary against a team loaded with WR's..but we're down 4. If this staff adjusts today as well as they have so far this season and we can get into halftime without giving up any more points, i like our chances.

Maryland was eating our lunch before Winfield went out.

So nice that our Sr kicker has kicked it out of bounds twice. Come on Santoso.

Surprised we didn't take a TO and try to force a punt (before 30 seconds ran off the clock). Would only have 30 seconds or so but might be worth trying.

Fox Sports 1 takes a game break to talk about the Yankees and Red Sox? During a college football game?

First off, if this isn't the most biased tv announcers, I don't know what is. Their nose is brown from being so deep inside Maryland's ass.

Secondly, we're fine. In fact, we'd be up if not for two key key self inflicted mistakes. Johnson's interception and Huff's non-interception. 10 Point turn around.

Classic Gopher football right there, what a cluster...lol at this team right now.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Coming off a bye week and this team in complete is dysfunctional.
We better come out the second half team we have in the previous three games, this is trash

Damn it Damn it Damn it. What a joke defense!!!!!!! To allow them any points at the end of the first half is a joke!!!

Even their **** kicker is hitting from 50+. Not our day.

Ugly first half. Clearly not over. Show us your HOW now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom