***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

TV just updated Winfield's status, but didn't say anything conclusive: "Sitting with ice on his leg, doesn't seem like he will be back anytime soon," per the sideline reporter.

A few players "dapped him up", as the kids say, which to me is a sign that he won't be back.

BTW

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Makes sense based on how they've played offensively.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Looks like a bad spot where they down that punt.

Absolutely, off by 3-4 yards. Maryland knocked it down the field a few yards and then the refs marked it where they picked up the ball.

Not a huge deal, but shows the incompetence of this reffing crew so far.

I love how when they let the ball bounce the players run away/out of bounds like it is a grenade. Common sense - but hadn't seen that with the previous coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We used to yell "Poison" back in my day to alert everyone to get away. Plus, they were kings of Hair Metal, so it had two purposes.

Bad throw but Johnson should've had it. Now we're even on blowing red zone chances

Seems like a good thread to mention BIG observations going on presently.

Bad throw but Johnson should've had it. Now we're even on blowing red zone chances

I disagree with this take. Throw was very high and about a yard behind him, would've been a great catch - but I don't think many WR's make that catch.

Has to be a better throw from Rhoda.

Winfield injury affects for next 3-4 weeks at minimum most likely. Not enough expletives.

Shenault is trash, and this defense is like watching the 2014 Twins.
SWING AND A MISS
SWING AND A MISS
SWING AND A MISS

Guys still not making plays...Huff is just one amongst a bunch on this defense today.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

There's a lot of grabbing going on out there. Not all on the defense but yeah, need to take it up a step and they always do as the game goes on.

Damnit Shenault. And we're making another 3rd string QB look like Brady.

Top Bottom