***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Going after Shenault again. Big surprise.

Guys guys, remember... Wins and losses don't matter. Results don't matter. It's the HOW.

Probably about the same with the injuries and with Shenault starting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha!!! Don't think so dude. We were missing quite a few DBs against Washington State last year and dominated this Maryland team with our own same terrible qb a year ago.

This is when you need to keep rowing.

3rd string QB hasn't been hit much, if at all. Zero pressure on the QB, lack of experience doesn't matter much at that point.

It's an absolute joke...he doesn't have to always keep, just one time would make them at lesser have to respect it. Coaching staff should be ashamed they can't see this yet every fan and media member can

Their running backs look so much faster than what we have on D. Regardless of if we win or lose, the stats for this game will be pretty lopsided I’d imagine.

Guys guys, remember... Wins and losses don't matter. Results don't matter. It's the HOW.

As long as we play really hard!
Except tackling, covering, blocking, catching, running, throwing, kicking....

Ha!!! Don't think so dude. We were missing quite a few DBs against Washington State last year and dominated this Maryland team with our own same terrible qb a year ago.

Look how fast the "I told you so's" are coming out of the woodwork just waiting for their opportunity to pounce on Fleck.

Such haters.

I paid waaaay too much to watch this sh1t!

The HOW, as I see it, is that we're getting out coached. 3rd string QB, and we can't stop them. If we had our 3rd string QB, we'd be running 100 times and passing 6 times. I seriously don't even see a difference between this staff and last year's staff. So frustrating!

By the looks of it Maryland is the better team. Not sure how the season will play out but we are a step behind today.

Amazing the read option can work when the defense at least has to pay attention to QB...Fleck is getting outcoached and the offensive coordinator makes me want Limegrover back

Didn't quite work out that way against Rutgers, though, did it.

The unit on the field right now has a lot of holes. Worse than any group they put on the field last season.

Top Bottom