***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Rhoda has a great run fake. Keep it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TJ6 is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are all of these read-option plays called runs? Or is Rhoda that bad at reading the end?

I'll take it. Now get six!!!! Come on Goldy!!!

Are all of these read-option plays called runs? Or is Rhoda that bad at reading the end?

So is the problem Rhoda or our coaches? Would be good to know.

Normally I'd be good with a FG here, but we really need the TD to grab momentum... and probably keep pace.

Semi-competent Rhoda finally showed up. Nice drive!

Gotta think called runs or he should get the hook. Why he's leashed is a better question. Green as far as the eye can see on many of these plays.

Nice catch by Johnson, nice catch by Lingen. Actual signs of life. Now, let's see if the defense can man-up.

Nice drive by Rhoda, he's making me nervous with how little room for error there was on a few of those throws.

Great stop by D and great drive by offense. Keep the passing game going Rhoda! Much better play.

Hope our D continues 2nd half dominance. Get the ball back and another score.

Rhoda hasn't been too bad today other than that one he way overshot. He's so much more accurate than our QB from last year, if only he could run like our QB from last year.

Great catch by TJ to keep the drive going. He's a special player. And it's great to have Lingen back and healthy. He catches everything thrown to him. Props to Rhoda on that drive. Some good passes and the TD pass was a bullet.

Gotta think called runs or he should get the hook. Why he's leashed is a better question. Green as far as the eye can see on many of these plays.

I mean we all get that he's not JT Barrett, right? But on some of those, he could Tom Brady his way for 4-5 yards and slide.

That's just what we needed. Still can't figure out why we're not taking the easy yards but I'm not paid 3.5 million a year. We're setting 'em up!

Top Bottom