***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Rhoda gives away 6 on that drive. TJ is open and he had all the time in the World. What an awful awful pass. If he can't pass, what exactly can he do? Lead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We cannot kick the ball worth a damn. Awful FG attempt, and 2 boots out of bounds on kickoffs. Get your crap together guys

Haha...what a joke. Hard to believe these guys actually want to win this game today.

Boat appears to be leaking today, need to patch that **** up before the trophy games

why even run the RPO? Jesus rhoda could have 4 TDS this game FFS!!!!!

This is the kind of game where Croft would really help us. If MD had to respect the option we would run all over them

Defense? Passing? Running? Kicking? We can't do any if it with authority. No identity means no W. Let's get something going. Starting with the D on this possession.

Takes a special kind of idiot to keep running the read option without a quarterback that will keep the ball.

Rhoda is terrible, PJ you made the wrong choice.

I'm calling it. One more ineffective drive and put the zone read QB in.

OK, bad 3rd string QB is back for now. Maybe we have a chance.

The unanswered question remains: is the offense that vanilla because they want to - or they have to? Either they're simply not capable of anything better, or they are capable, and are choosing not to for reasons I cannot grasp.

Got lucky there. I'll take it. Gotta take advantage of the 3 and out.

Rhoda gives away 6 on that drive. TJ is open and he had all the time in the World. What an awful awful pass. If he can't pass, what exactly can he do? Lead?

Yes. Lead. He's one of the dozens of team captains.

We may not need a new quarterback, but we need a quarterback willing to keep the ball on the read option and/or a coaching staff to allow him/tell him to do so! Why is this a problem?

We may not need a new quarterback, but we need a quarterback willing to keep the ball on the read option and/or a coaching staff to allow him/tell him to do so! Why is this a problem?

Saving it for later games.

At game, where is Winfield?

Tweaked what looked like an ankle. Fox Sideline reporter gal has had great contributions thus far like, "Maryland came to win," so I doubt she'll be able to provide much of a medical prognosis.

Tweaked what looked like an ankle. Fox Sideline reporter gal has had great contributions thus far like, "Maryland came to win," so I doubt she'll be able to provide much of a medical prognosis.

It looks like they want it more....

Had ice on his hamstring. He's done for awhile unfortunately.

A one-legged man could run for 10 yards.....

C'mon Rhoda just keep it on the read option....ONE TIME!!!!!!

Keep the ball Rhoda. Once. Please.

Top Bottom