***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Really lucky to be only down seven after how absolutely pitiful they were throughout that quarter.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Let's see how the team deals with a little bit of adversity being down early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep digging. Do you understand the concept of trick in trick plays?

Uh yeah. Take risks on the road to win B1G games with a 3rd string QB. And put our unproven offense on our own 1 if you miss. It’s not difficult to understand

The way the trainer was working on him in the field, it looks like Winfield tweaked his hammy. I’d be surprised to see him again today

Are we still discussing the fake FG. Nothing wrong with the call. Almost worked. Led to short field. Glad they did it tho.

Rhoda can keep one of these reads. They are collapsing on the RB

Nice job offense. Needed that so the defense can regroup.

Uh yeah. Take risks on the road to win B1G games with a 3rd string QB. And put our unproven offense on our own 1 if you miss. It’s not difficult to understand

No it isn't. We had numbers at the point of attack. Unnecessary in the first quarter. And now it's tied.

The way the trainer was working on him in the field, it looks like Winfield tweaked his hammy. I’d be surprised to see him again today

Thanks for the info, hamstring makes sense based on the replay I saw on TV.

I don't think they can stop us when we have the ball. Question is can we stop them? So far we haven't and they have stopped themselves more than we have. Please start wrapping up on the tackles!!

Are we still discussing the fake FG. Nothing wrong with the call. Almost worked. Led to short field. Glad they did it tho.

It almost worked!

And we almost beat Wisconsin last year! Give a ribbon out!

I don't think they can stop us when we have the ball. Question is can we stop them? So far we haven't and they have stopped themselves more than we have. Please start wrapping up on the tackles!!

Are you suggesting point differential is important?

Yeah if they can finish tackles the D should be fine.

Rhoda looks comfortable in pocket so far and made a few good throws, but he needs to keep on one of these read options. Could've walked in on 1st down from the 3-yard line on that TD drive.

You'd rather keep discussing the depth chart?

TV just updated Winfield's status, but didn't say anything conclusive: "Sitting with ice on his leg, doesn't seem like he will be back anytime soon," per the sideline reporter.

A few players "dapped him up", as the kids say, which to me is a sign that he won't be back.

TV just updated Winfield's status, but didn't say anything conclusive. A few players "dapped him up", as the kids say, which to me is a sign that he won't be back.

Leg wrapped in ice. He done today.

BTW

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There we go defense, that is much better!!! Keep it up now O!!!

TV just updated Winfield's status, but didn't say anything conclusive: "Sitting with ice on his leg, doesn't seem like he will be back anytime soon," per the sideline reporter.

A few players "dapped him up", as the kids say, which to me is a sign that he won't be back.

Gaard says hes done

I love how when they let the ball bounce the players run away/out of bounds like it is a grenade. Common sense - but hadn't seen that with the previous coaches.

Top Bottom