***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Guys still not making plays...Huff is just one amongst a bunch on this defense today.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
Like I said...good lord, more piss poor from the defense.

Oh look, Shenault burned again. He plays, why?
Time to start burning shirts and get Handy-Holly out there

This defense looks absolutely terrible. Will not beat any B10 teams with this type of effort.

There's a lot of grabbing going on out there. Not all on the defense but yeah, need to take it up a step and they always do as the game goes on.

This is different, usually it's a drive or two. They've had three good drives already. We need to score today.

Why the F does every team have QBs (even 2nd-stringers) who can throw?

Oh look, Shenault burned again. He plays, why?
Time to start burning shirts and get Handy-Holly out there
Can't cover and can't tackle. Other than that, he's good to go.

Maybe people will understand why some werenpredicting 6 or 7 wins this year

Two things from that drive:

1) Huff should probably catch that INT, but his instinct is to drive towards the WR and make the tackle. He took a few steps towards the WR who was open and had to adjust quickly backwards when he saw the overthrow. Definitely should catch it, but it's more difficult than it looks to adjust that quickly when he's moving full speed.

2) Shenault could be better, however it is important to remember how good this DJ Moore kid is. Puts up 100 yards essentially every game, no matter who the QB is.

Might be time to focus on football instead of worrying about who gets to have a little "C" on their jersey because they finished all their green beans.

This is different, usually it's a drive or two. They've had three good drives already. We need to score today.

We're missing a few important pieces and the officials are letting them play. We will need to score some points but I trust the defense will look better as the game goes on if recent year history holds true.

We are missing a ton of tackles; we look slow and flat, they are energetic and fast; their 3rd string QB is better than our 1st string QB. Our offense has no imagination. As noted, I expected trouble with MD, and probably with every team from now on if we can't get a more interesting offense going. Getting no pressure on their QB, either.

Maybe people will understand why some werenpredicting 6 or 7 wins this year

I don't have a problem with that prediction preseason. I think we've showed better than that, absent today thus far. Maryland can be very good offensively, and they've looked very balanced which makes it even worse.

All right, moving the ball again. No TOs this time, tie it up before half plleeeeeasee

We're missing a few important pieces and the officials are letting them play. We will need to score some points but I trust the defense will look better as the game goes on if recent year history holds true.

We are missing pieces. I hope we look better as the game goes on, but this looks different than past games, IMO. We'll see what halftime adjustments do.

Four down territory here.

Edit: not gonna need it. Good push from Brooks.

Brooks running really well right now. Rodney may be better when there are holes to run through, but Brooks has a way to make something out of nothing.

Because it's him or a true freshman who was just converted from QB

Correct. Being our best option doesn't mean your great and playing poorly doesn't mean you aren't still the best option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PJ Fleck have you seen tape of Shannon Brooks?

He is good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom