Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    A previous study put the figure at almost 5000.

What number of people do you think died a a result of the hurricane and on what do you base that conclusion? It simply wasn't possible to use records from morgues or counting bodies or something because of the scale of the disaster.
    Add the word "study" to your list of definitions to review justnofacts.

I dont know how many died. If I gave an answer it would be the same thing you are doing now - basing it on ANYTHING but actual counts. Yup, great way to report!!!!!!

It is POSSIBLE to use actual, verifiable numbers. That does not fit your agenda.

Your fools that quote the 3000 are really quite something.

Breaking news: 2 dead in Carolina's hurricane! Did that come from a model, estimate, or study!!!!
    Last edited by BarnBurner; 09-14-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Actually; Iím more than qualified. In fact Iím as qualified than the guy who had the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hear they be lookin for you to do the job!

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    I hear they be lookin for you to do the job!
    Ebonics cracker?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Ebonics cracker?

Sign up sporty. We would never again hear about deaths or poor fema response and management.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    Sign up sporty. We would never again hear about deaths or poor fema response and management.
    Sporty doesnít do danger! Iím kind of a scary cat.

Death toll from Florence rises to 7, North Carolina officials say - The Charlotte Observer

Justnofacts. How did they determine this count???????

Just no brain.

Puerto Rico was the feel good story of the year. Trump's response was tremendous. Believe me.

Outrageous. Give em the max sentence.

Obama holdover...

Prior to her tenure at DOE, Dr. Tribble served more than three years on the White House National Security Council (NSC) Staff, including interim service as Deputy Homeland Security Advisor; Senior Director for Response; and Director of Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience. She led or supported White House response coordination and operational policy for major disasters including Hurricanes Sandy and Irene; the Japanese earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disaster; major flooding on the Mississippi River and in Colorado; numerous tornados; and the deadly West Texas chemical plant explosion. She has traveled with President Obama and Vice President Biden to disaster areas to provide technical support on Federal response activities. Dr. Tribble also led the development Presidential policies for Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience, National Special Security Events, and Chemical Facilities Safety and Security.

Blog Entries

As long as corruption is under 9 figures, expert economists say we should ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    As long as corruption is under 9 figures, expert economists say we should ignore it.
    Interesting. So you do admit that there is a deep state and it is corrupt then? Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Hey more lies! Nice work. Surely someone in the Trump admin has taken a stapler home. Howie is on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Hey more lies! Nice work. Surely someone in the Trump admin has taken a stapler home. Howie is on it.

It's chaos!!