What will the attendance be at the Gophers Maryland game on Saturday?

• 46,000+

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • 42,000 - 45,999

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 38,000 - 41,999

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • 35,000 - 38,999

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Less than 35,000

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score

The idiotic road closures this weekend may make some just give up and go home. Why they couldn't have waited a week with all teams on the road and no marathon is beyond me. I'll guess 43,211.

Same as Middle Tennessee State. Corners and endzone packed, empty between the 20's in the lower level, full between the 20's on the upper level.

For a casual fan this isn't a real big ten team game and we haven't beat anyone good yet. So single game sales to this game will be anemic.

I am flying in for the game so I'll guess 46,001

Have a nephew and his mom in from Chicago to do a college visit to UM. Said since they were here why not take in the game on Saturday too? He said sure so that's two more butts in the seats at 11 AM tomorrow.

Just doing my part...

Convinced the family to have a reunion tailgate to open up the B1G season. We will have 30 there in the upper deck all rowing the boat! Only family member not coming is my brother who is a badger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Convinced the family to have a reunion tailgate to open up the B1G season. We will have 30 there in the upper deck all rowing the boat! Only family member not coming is my brother who is a badger!

Sorry about your brother

Thirty? Nice! Much like Working My Tail off, please accept condolences on your brother. Losing a family member is hard. Losing him while he's still alive must be worse still. :eek:

I am flying in for the game so I'll guess 46,001

Me too. Between 46,000 and 46,800. Oh and I'm guessing the over/under on the number of people who, after attendance is announced, will post that "they were no where near that number in the house" at 12.

Wonder when they will figure out that the same thing applies all over the country?

My 10 year old is maturing nicely. When I said I would take him to the game Saturday, he quickly responded with wanting to take the SUV, tailgate, and leave the house at 8am. I can get use to this.

Take your bro out to a lake, throw him overboard and reach out with an oar and tell him if you want to live grab the OAR!!

There's always that one family member who chooses the rival. That's what makes Rivalries great too!

I am surprised a badger would turn down a drinking opportunity. That must be a first.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

The idiotic road closures this weekend may make some just give up and go home. Why they couldn't have waited a week with all teams on the road and no marathon is beyond me. I'll guess 43,211.

Missed it by one digit - it was 43,511. Elite!

Paid attendance or actual people at the game? No way it was over 50% full.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Yes it was over 50% full. People just don't go to their seats right away. 3rd qtr there were people in their seats.

Yes it was over 50% full. People just don't go to their seats right away. 3rd qtr there were people in their seats.
I know. From our vantage point, it looked like less than 50%. For every 2 people, there were 3 empty seats. We commented about how the cotton candy vendor was able to walk through an entire row in the upper deck during the 2nd quarter on the other side of the stadium. Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom