Mississippi State at Auburn
Clemson at Virginia Tech
Oklahoma State at Texas Tech
Ole Miss at Alabama
Iowa at Michigan State
etc.

Texas up 7-0 at Iowa State.

Im predicting an Indiana upset at PSU.

After watching the QB from Iowa State, I'm glad we've Rhoda. The kid is a loose cannon on deck.

Did not catch the second half of the TX/IaSt game, but based on the final stats and score, it looks like the USC game was a fluke and TX is pretty average...or did I miss something?

Did not catch the second half of the TX/IaSt game, but based on the final stats and score, it looks like the USC game was a fluke and TX is pretty average...or did I miss something?

IA St might be better than advertised. They almost beat IA.

USC is also worse than expected in the early going. Teams should be hitting their stride over the next few weeks. First impressions are so strong, though.

Texas ain't that good.

Ruppert hit it on the head, IMHO, that ISU QB Park was really a "loose cannon" last night. Partially by necessity. ISU just couldn't run the ball. 24 for 48 for 246 for 1 TD was okay, but he got picked-off 3 times. 2 were on him. Didn't see the 3rd. Got sacked 4 times too. His protection was pretty good. Not as good as the Texas QB got, but not awful.

Parks' got some talent if they can harness it and get him a run game too.

Great slate of games tonight also.

IA St might be better than advertised. They almost beat IA.

Maybe on defense, but overall so far, it doesn't seem look that way. My question was really about TX. Is TX pretty average even if IA St is a little better than anticipated?

What's the deal with the sound on FS1?

Tanner seems much improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the deal with the sound on FS1?

Wow you're getting the game on FS1? It's blacked out here. It's like the 4th Big Ten game blacked out on FS1 year. Does anyone know what the deal is?

We have it on directv

The Nebraska front seven is either pretty good or the Illini o line is pretty porous.

Illinois is the worst team in the Big Ten, and I don't think it's that close.

The pirate and wsu put a hole in the Trojan defense. Mike Leach is one of the best cfb personalities. Can't figure out how he coaches and wins. Makes last year's bowl win that much better.

Did not catch the USU/Wazzu game but caught highlights. Great finish.

Good game. Per my USC pal their offensive line is decimated and they have "no receivers". That, and a penchant for not rotating a lot on defense vs a team that ran upwards of 80 plays and we see again why the spread is a talent equalizer.

I watched a bit of the game as I put a little money on it vs said pal and Darnold was definitely under pressure. Have to give WSU credit, they played a good game and deserve their ranking. It's also apparent again how good our defense was vs Falk. They weren't getting much pressure on him and the result was 27 points.

Yep. We will see with all the freshmen starting for them if they get better in the next few years.

I would hope so. The targeting call also put a hex on them early on. It's hard to believe how many freshmen are starting.

I do like that little Epstein dude. I'd love to have him. He reminds me of Jacquizz Rodgers at OSU. So quick and good speed to the edge. Looks like a Belichick type player.

Pat Fitz is getting fat. Paul chryst is fat. At least the gophers have a fit coach. Unfortunately, gophers are gonna lose to both.

Lol! NU qb has the ball on his 3 and drops back and runs around the end zone and gets tackled for a safety without throwing it away.

Jay Sawvel and Wake Forest beating Florida St in the 4th. 19-16.

Looks like LSU will lose at home to Troy...down 24-21 with under 2 min left and no timeouts. I fear LSU might only move up a spot or two in the rankings with a performance like this!

PS: Can Alabama just get a bye into the national championship game? Seems unfair to both them and their opponents to make them play all these games...someone could get hurt. ;)

Michigan St isn't going to be a pushover this year.

Iowa with back to back losses.

LSU lost. They'll be looking for a new coach again.

Coach - Hot Seats

Butch Jones - Tennessee
Ed Orgeron - LSU

Top Bottom