Game day events

Reaction score
When the heck is the Gopher walk event at gate C. Last game I got my email that said 2 hours before and when I arrived at noon, it was over. Clarity anyone?

Don't know why your email said 2 hours. It was 2 hours and 15 minutes before this past week. First week it was 2.5 hours before, but then the team was also like 30 minutes early to that. The band posts a gameday timeline every week before the game, and I've started to relay that information to GH via a PSA thread each week. Just watch here for that.

Its possible it was 2 hours and then the timeline moved up 15 minutes and they forgot to send another email.

email.jpg

This was what I received

This was shared by the band the day before the game:
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I have no idea who was responsible for what you got, but they were horribly wrong with the timing of everything. Notice what you received said the Spirit Rally was at 12:50 when everything else from athletics says it happens 1 hour and 10 minutes before kick-off, which matches the schedule the band put out.

Just checked my email, I got the same thing. Horrible mix-up that hopefully won't happen again.

Got an email that says:

The Victory Walk is now the 'Ski-U-March'
Arrive early at the Ski-U-March 3 hrs prior to kickoff to welcome the team as they enter TCF Bank Stadium! Join other Gopher Fans and members of the Spirit Squad and Pride of Minnesota Marching Band at the Lake of the Woods entrance on the east (closed bowl) end of the stadium, off 23rd Ave. SE near the Gold and Gopher Lots and the student entrance at Gate C.

Got an email that says:

The Victory Walk is now the 'Ski-U-March'
Arrive early at the Ski-U-March 3 hrs prior to kickoff to welcome the team as they enter TCF Bank Stadium! Join other Gopher Fans and members of the Spirit Squad and Pride of Minnesota Marching Band at the Lake of the Woods entrance on the east (closed bowl) end of the stadium, off 23rd Ave. SE near the Gold and Gopher Lots and the student entrance at Gate C.

We'll see what the band says. I'll let everyone know as soon as they release their schedule for the day.

Top Bottom