Running Tally of Implicated Schools

I can't tell if this would impact current Illinois coach Brad Underwood. Would have to think so?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Man, "shatstorm" does not do this whole situation justice. There are potential tentacles everywhere.

I can't tell if this would impact current Illinois coach Brad Underwood. Would have to think so?

Wondering if this and the unc fun and games have changed your outlook on the level playing field and excuses are for losers?

Man, "shatstorm" does not do this whole situation justice. There are potential tentacles everywhere.

What I'm most curious about is how many head coaches will be directly implicated. So far it's just Rick, right? All it's gonna' take is for one guy to sing like a canary. This is going to be a fascinating season on and off the court, hopefully no one on Gophers staff has anything to hide.

Kansas

What I'm most curious about is how many head coaches will be directly implicated. So far it's just Rick, right? All it's gonna' take is for one guy to sing like a canary. This is going to be a fascinating season on and off the court, hopefully no one on Gophers staff has anything to hide.

I like Richard, and it seems like he has a good heart, and I want to believe he's completely clean of anything that was happening at Louisville, but... I have to admit, it's objectively hard to believe that a top assistant like him had no knowledge of the breadth of funny business that was evidently going on.

Based on our luck tons of guys get fired and then Richard becomes a very hot commodity because he was able to turn the Gophers around "the right way". I know I'm being sinacal here but I can see it happening.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oklahoma St. has been chosen as the sacrificial lamb. All the big boys will skate and OSU will get destroyed.

Oklahoma St. has been chosen as the sacrificial lamb. All the big boys will skate and OSU will get destroyed.

This is the FBI. They don't care about how big of a program each school is like the NCAA does. If some schools get bigger penalties from the NCAA than other schools with the same infractions, we can start talking about sacrificial lambs.

This is the FBI. They don't care about how big of a program each school is like the NCAA does. If some schools get bigger penalties from the NCAA than other schools with the same infractions, we can start talking about sacrificial lambs.

I get that. The FBI can't take away scholarships and issue post-season bans, however. My money is on a few getting hammered and the majority of the big boys getting slapped on the wrist after much righteous indignation. We shall see.

Looks like we can highlight Auburn

That's two (also Oklahoma State) for sure.

I get that. The FBI can't take away scholarships and issue post-season bans, however. My money is on a few getting hammered and the majority of the big boys getting slapped on the wrist after much righteous indignation. We shall see.

Depends on the political or job related ambitions of those agents leading the investigation. If they have a lot of ambition they will try to get the biggest fish possible and let the smaller fish go.

Depends on the political or job related ambitions of those agents leading the investigation. If they have a lot of ambition they will try to get the biggest fish possible and let the smaller fish go.

Fish being individuals. Schools won't be punished at all by the NCAA, see North Carolina. The NCAA just said academic fraud is ok. Next it will say paying players is ok.

Jim Larranga (Miami) receives grand jury subpoena

Larranaga not a guy I'd expect to be caught up in this. That may become a theme in the FBI investigation?

Miami was one of the schools referred to in the FBI report though, wasn't it?

Top Bottom