WR- Rashod Bateman

FloridaFlexGopher

Reaction score
There's a C/O 2018 thread going on somewhere on the board, but I can't find it. ...so forgive me in advance please

In terms of overall yardage, ( Minnesota commit) was #1 in the state of Georgia going into the last game with Coffee. More than even that, he's helped his team move to 6-0 on the season with a win over previously unbeaten and #2 ranked 6A team Coffee High.

Although he plays in South Georgia, he's now being mentioned as a Player of the Year candidate by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

...and I believe he's still all Gopher guys

http://highschoolsports.blog.ajc.co...teman-continues-to-shine-for-6-0-tift-county/

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

There's a C/O 2018 thread going on somewhere on the board, but I can't find it. ...so forgive me in advance please

In terms of overall yardage, ( Minnesota commit) was #1 in the state of Georgia going into the last game with Coffee. More than even that, he's helped his team move to 6-0 on the season with a win over previously unbeaten and #2 ranked 6A team Coffee High.

Although he plays in South Georgia, he's now being mentioned as a Player of the Year candidate by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

...and I believe he's still all Gopher guys

http://highschoolsports.blog.ajc.co...teman-continues-to-shine-for-6-0-tift-county/

Row

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see what Bateman and Tift do in a couple of weeks. This weeks game against Fitzgerald should be a relatively easy game. The two games after that however are against 2nd ranked Lowndes and 4th ranked Colquitt County. Both of those programs are good and steeped in tradition.

My son has some players on his travel baseball team from Coffee and Tifton. I'll get the opinions of folks who actually see him play every week on Saturday. One thing is for sure, if he keeps putting up these numbers he's going to draw renewed interest from other schools. Hope the Gophers can keep him locked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was super excited about this kid before we saw this production as a Senior. I loved that fact that he had a Penn State basketball offer and still chose to be go the football route. Not many kids turn down high major hoops, and it says a lot that he thought his future was actually in football.

I was super excited about this kid before we saw this production as a Senior. I loved that fact that he had a Penn State basketball offer and still chose to be go the football route. Not many kids turn down high major hoops, and it says a lot that he thought his future was actually in football.

And now I think we know why.

This is pipe dreams, but a nice story this weekend is if Hank Bachmeier commits early to the Gophers.

Receivers may notice.

Fast forward to about the 1:25 mark.. This is a Tallahassee news station covering the game between these two previously undefeated teams. W.R. #12 in Blue is Cam Cobb and has D-1 offers #13 in Blue is your Rashod Bateman...#1 in white is QB Michael Barrett. He hung out all afternoon two weeks ago with Jim Harbaugh. #13 in white is Tayvon Kyle who is said to be leaning toward the West Virginia Mountaineers.. ( Btw.. Look at who is covering Bateman in this clip. ) #6 Travis Tisdale has multiple D-1 offers.. It appears the field was loaded with talent last night. I'm originally from this area. That's why I follow these teams so closely.

http://www.wctv.tv/content/sports/Football-Friday-Night-October-13-450856213.html

Looks like Bateman has been picking up quite a few Power 5 offers these past couple of weeks. Hope we can hold onto him.

??? So are there two rashod batemans? Whats going on.

Serious question not sarcasm. Some of the posts in this thread are like the guy isnt commited yet.

If there is only one can we merge the threads please?

Top Bottom