Its not football but

Rog

Reaction score
Petinos Dad fired at Louiville!

Would be nice if there was a message forum for basketball stuff...

To be fair he could have been talking about Louisville football coach Bobby Petrino?

Nise spellinge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He better stay away from Junior. Their visits should be confined to visiting hours at Federal Correctional Institution, Manchester.

Hot take alert. Yeah it's not football, yet.

My first reaction is incredulity; after the see no evil, hear no evil enforcement approach to the financial skulduggery of the last 20+ years leading to the financial meltdown and continuing aftermath, the known revolving door between the toothless enforcement fox and the financial industry henhouse and NO arrests/convictions THIS is what we'll get frog marches for?? Are you ****ing kidding me??

Different issue. I remember what's been going on in in regards to college football revenues, salaries, attendant industries.

There have LONG been outsized incentives for recruiting and other program shenanigans in NCAA sports and the consequences for doing so were virtually nonexistent. That sort of arrangement inevitably leads to a toxic stew of some programs cheating, some doing it the clean way, and a corrupt enforcement agency that selectively enforced the rules (see USC, MN, Miami, UNC, etc, etc). Even if programs were pinched the coaches skated with their salaries and freedom in hand. The school and the fans suffered.

Perhaps it takes the idea of jail time and a felony record to jerk the train back towards the track and preserve more of a level playing field. It would be fantastic if corrupt members of the NCAA could be outed. Theoretically the investigators could make many people at many programs have some sleepless nights and maybe, just maybe curb some of the cheating. I'm certain it will still happen because the incentives are so enormous, and people commit crimes for far less, but still good to see.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/g1nOYYV0AHY3K" width="480" height="259" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/popcorn-90s-g1nOYYV0AHY3K">via GIPHY</a></p>

I dont know guys...could be football related?

Maybe PJ will hire him as recruiting coordinator?
Wait...does that mean were switching from Nike to Adidas?
I mean we are getting new unis next year...

Top Bottom