Weather Saturday Should Help Fill it Up

Really looking forward to this game! Hoping for a raucous crowd.

it's bear/woodcock/sand hill crane/bow/grouse/crow/duck/goose season

i have youth football/basketball/volleyball/soccer/cross country/tennis/dance/fall baseball/softball in the morning

i want to stay rested for the TC marathon

i have to take the dock out

we're starting combining beans

we are filling silo

it is too early to get there from out-state

we are apple picking/grape picking/pumpkin picking

we have a miac/northern sun game

my daughter has a birthday party

we are going to Aladdin

we have a wedding

i have youth football/basketball/volleyball/soccer/cross country/tennis/dance/fall baseball/softball in the morning

we are filling silo

You forgot, "I am still waiting for a good opponent to come to town."

we are filling silo

And most of them will complain about how bad the crowd was..

I'll be there with a group of 30 for the game! Locked in our group tickets this week. The U is very accommodating when it comes to group tickets. Looking for a crisp slightly cool day. It's 90 degrees today here down in music city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty chilly. Hope we move to the sunny sideline. Thoughts?

This is a very important game as far as generating excitement and getting some momentum going.

It's the first Big Ten game of the season, we are coming off a bye week, the weather forecast could not be any better considering it's late September/early October.

Not to mention, ticket prices are very reasonable for this game!

I will be there sitting in the sun in section 217, row 8.

Looks like a beautiful weekend! I think we lucked out last time out vs Mid Tennessee State, I remember looking overhead hoping it wouldn't rain with all the clouds. @_@

Fortunately there wasn't any storms or rain.

Pretty chilly. Hope we move to the sunny sideline. Thoughts?

I wonder if they have figured it out yet? Definitely a chance of hypothermia if you are not on the sunny sideline /s.

Sadly, I don't think that good weather does much to help the crowd size. Bad weather can definitely hurt it, but I think fans are either going or not. Few people are sitting on the fence and waiting for a nice day.

Random light rail question, but has anyone ever rode the light rail from Bloomington to TCF Bank Stadium?

If so, how long does that usually take? Obviously you need to get off and switch trains at US Bank Stadium.

I am meeting a friend in Bloomington around 9am so I might be better off just driving from Bloomington to the MN State Fairgrounds and taking the U Express Buses.

35W will be shutdown this weekend too between crosstown and downtown Minneapolis.

Random light rail question, but has anyone ever rode the light rail from Bloomington to TCF Bank Stadium?

If so, how long does that usually take? Obviously you need to get off and switch trains at US Bank Stadium.

I am meeting a friend in Bloomington around 9am so I might be better off just driving from Bloomington to the MN State Fairgrounds and taking the U Express Buses.

35W will be shutdown this weekend too between crosstown and downtown Minneapolis.

Like from MOA?

From MOA it would take about 50-60 minutes depending on if you can catch the green line in a timely manner. Unless you're willing to come earlier, the problem won't be the timing, but finding a seat on the train.

If you're leaving from MOA I'd leave before 9am. That seems late if you're leaving from nearby/driving.

Yes, from MOA or the 28th Avenue Station

See dpodoll68's post. You can also get boned on the timing since the trains aren't going the same direction. I've had it happen going the other way once. Got off the green line to switch, and the next light rail to show up was a green line going the other way. Would up waiting at the stop for like 20 minutes. If you do some research on the train schedule you can avoid this though.

we are filling silo

my daughter has a birthday party

we are going to Aladdin

we have a wedding

What a weekend!!

Get off the line from Moa at the West Bank and walk to the game (30 minute walk) if you don’t mind a good stroll.

From MOA it would take about 50-60 minutes depending on if you can catch the green line in a timely manner. Unless you're willing to come earlier, the problem won't be the timing, but finding a seat on the train.

Agree. I've taken it a few times from the 28th ave station just north of MOA and it took about an hour.

You forgot, "I am still waiting for a good opponent to come to town."

You missed my excuse - kid's soccer tournament. If it was a night game I would have been there!

I'll be attending Gopher football and Twins baseball on Sat., and lining up for the TC 10 Mile on Sunday at 7 a.m. No plans yet for Sunday afternoon.

Top Bottom