Great night at the Barn!

Moonlight

Reaction score
I haven't heard the Barn rock like this in ages! no old, disinterested folks; or corporate freebie ticket holders were there. Solid lower level, and most of the upper level filled with intense fans cheering their team on to a win in the finals. It was nice to be reminded of what the place can be like when everyone is invested! And I didn't see anyone leave early to avoid the traffic.
Sighted at the game were Lynch, McBrayer, Washington and Harris - and one more I could see well enough to be sure....

Watched the game on TV, Barn sounded good (might have been louder at times on Sunday?) and the Lynx avoided disaster. Why does it seem like every Minnesota is so shaky down the stretch? Hopefully they can get one in LA and then play for the championship in the Barn, I don't see them losing a game 5 at home again.

The last several possessions were pretty amazing. A horrible call for each side, some terrible turnovers. Fatigue and pressure were turned to 11. Fun stuff. This is essentially a modern day Lakers/Celtics type rivalry.

I agree that the Barn might have been louder on Sunday. The noise and support for the comeback seemed the loudest we'd ever heard. the crowd had the vibe that we might will them to victory.
Last night it was tough to watch that lead melt away, and missing key free throws nearly cost them. Whalen still seems capable of digging deep and Montgomery was strong as well. Good defense on the centers made for an interesting night. Yes, hope they can grab a game in LA and bring it home.

Glad to see the men's team represented and I'm happy to report they were on their feet when crunch time came! I think the 5th must have been Fitzgerald.

Lynch's hair (and he himself) were right in front of my wife, obstructing her view. (I wasn't there.)

Lynch's hair (and he himself) were right in front of my wife, obstructing her view. (I wasn't there.)
Bummer - his hair and self looked especially big last night.
What did she think of the Barn as a venue for the Lynx?

I agree that the Barn might have been louder on Sunday. The noise and support for the comeback seemed the loudest we'd ever heard. the crowd had the vibe that we might will them to victory.
Last night it was tough to watch that lead melt away, and missing key free throws nearly cost them. Whalen still seems capable of digging deep and Montgomery was strong as well. Good defense on the centers made for an interesting night. Yes, hope they can grab a game in LA and bring it home.

Glad to see the men's team represented and I'm happy to report they were on their feet when crunch time came! I think the 5th must have been Fitzgerald.

The pregame noise, coupled with the first half play of the Lynx led to a raucous first hour +. The second half didn't get too intense with the exception of the final four minutes. I had a blast, the music was loud and intense in the pregame and helped everyone get pumped up for the tip. Great to see the fans show out for the finals.

Bummer - his hair and self looked especially big last night.
What did she think of the Barn as a venue for the Lynx?

Funny, I didn't ask her. We just talked about the game when she got back.

Great game, great atmosphere. Those Lynx/Sparks games are classics, and good basketball.

Love this intense rivalry ! It was depressing watching them lose last year and I think our group will bring home the championship this year. They win their championships on the odd years - Go Lynx !

Top Bottom