Coney Durr's status???

U2Gopher

Reaction score
Is he close to playing???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Zo being out I hope he can be back sooner than later. Thomas was struggling a bit compared to Zo and with the next man up being a true freshman converted QB it's a little concerning.

Reports out of camp were he had a noticeable limp which could be related to the knee. Unfortunately I wouldn't count on him being 100% anytime soon. It was always pretty optimistic to bring him back by August. Going to have to bring in one of Estes or Harris if Craighton is truly done which we don't know yet.

FYI - he's listed on the two deeps for the depth chart vs Maryland behind Kiondre Thomas. Looks like he should get some playing time this weekend.

So is Craighton. We'll see. Like the former staff it's becoming apparent these charts don't mean much, at least to me.

Durr played last week. Not sure if he only played special teams or not but he did participate but did not record any stats. I'm guessing they are easing him back into regular playing time.

He's still an inexperienced player coming off an ACL. If he's cutting 100% I'll eat crow and I'll be joyfully surprised. Then again, he may still be better than 100% Estes or Harris right now.

Top Bottom