Fleck Maryland Press Conference

Johnnyboy18

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7w4zeah8wE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sid starts it off with a great question....

Sid opens with an absolute Sid classic!

Hydration reference at ~26:50.

Thanks for posting. This was great! Especially 17 minutes in.

Nice ending.

Do the right things, you'll be on the field.

Those Goldy helmets are just creepy-evil but in a good way. Imagine getting your a$$ kicked on the football field and then looking up and seeing a smiling gopher staring at you. I hope they use them again.

Man that guy fired me up! That's a leader right there. Go Gophers - Ski U Mah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. I'm sold. PJ Fleck is awesome! Go Gophers!

Gotta love the TC media - two of first 3 questions dealt with the possible death of our 37 year old football coach.

Gotta love the TC media - two of first 3 questions dealt with the possible death of our 37 year old football coach.

It comes from the 60 year mentality of "If something can go wrong, it will."

Many have watched the Vikings for that long.

He wasn't lying when he said "I eat difficult conversations for breakfast". He answers every question in depth.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Definitely not trying to bring politics into this, but regardless of where you stand on the Anthem I think he nailed his response. It was respectful and very well thought out...can't see too much complaining from either side.

Definitely not trying to bring politics into this, but regardless of where you stand on the Anthem I think he nailed his response. It was respectful and very well thought out...can't see too much complaining from either side.

He’s so good in this setting. His Tyrone Carter answer was superb as well.

Watching him work, listening to how he answers questions, seeing how the team has progressed from week to week...I'm starting to think really different about this coach in a way i don't remember in my 41 years living as a Gopher fan. A premature 3 games into his tenure, I wonder if we could be watching a legend in the making. Ask me again in 10 weeks or two years, but i'm starting to dream again and that hasn't happened to me with Gopher football in a long, long time.

I liked that he almost slipped and talked about the guys that wear the Goldy mascot gear but stopped himself being mindful that young kids who might be listening and not wanting to spoil it for them. Instead talked about thanking the guys that "help" Goldy get where he needs to go.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

definitely has the gift of gab. Lots of good info. Not sure the pressure landing a plane in a hefty cross-wind compares to going for it on 4th and 2 in Iowa...

I liked that he almost slipped and talked about the guys that wear the Goldy mascot gear but stopped himself being mindful that young kids who might be listening and not wanting to spoil it for them. Instead talked about thanking the guys that "help" Goldy get where he needs to go.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is the most praise any coach has ever given Goldy's "helpers". He gets what college sports are all about. I know the helpers from previous years really appreciate the love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

definitely has the gift of gab. Lots of good info. Not sure the pressure landing a plane in a hefty cross-wind compares to going for it on 4th and 2 in Iowa...

You're right, because going for it on 4th down wouldn't potentially cost you your life if something goes wrong.

Top Bottom