Matz Stockman

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Is there a more relieved guy in college basketball today than our own Matz Stockman? He must be elated that he was able to transfer and start anew when he did.

Go Gophers!!

Is there a more relieved guy in college basketball today than our own Matz Stockman? He must be elated that he was able to transfer and start anew when he did.

Go Gophers!!

You’re assuming he didn’t take a payment to play at Louisville.

I think it's far too early for anyone to assume their favorite college team is clean right now.

This investigation could go very deep and we don't know who is clean and who isn't at this point. We all want to assume the best, but don't congratulate yourself yet.

I think it's far too early for anyone to assume their favorite college team is clean right now.

This investigation could go very deep and we don't know who is clean and who isn't at this point. We all want to assume the best, but don't congratulate yourself yet.

This.

Crossing my fingers the teams I follow aren't involved. By all accounts yesterday was just the tip of the iceberg. If the feds are involved, it's an entirely different animal.

This.

Crossing my fingers the teams I follow aren't involved. By all accounts yesterday was just the tip of the iceberg. If the feds are involved, it's an entirely different animal.

I know nothing about what goes on at the U or at Louisville, but the fact the son of the Louisville coach is coach at our institution doesn't exactly help my concerns.
I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but when a player transfers from a guilty institution to your own suddenly, it doesn't give me comfort.

I know nothing about what goes on at the U or at Louisville, but the fact the son of the Louisville coach is coach at our institution doesn't exactly help my concerns.
I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but when a player transfers from a guilty institution to your own suddenly, it doesn't give me comfort.

I'm not sure you can draw any connection there. Louisville wanted his scholarship. We needed a big man. Dad pointed him our direction. But linking it as related to this mess because it was 'sudden' is a huge stretch.

Top Bottom