So much speculation

#93fanclub

Reaction score
Looks like Duke is #1 on the depth chart for Maryland. I'm not wasting any more time reading lame speculation. State your source or keep quiet.

Could you post a link to the depth chart for the Maryland game?

If you're on the depth chart, you are still on the team. The Doogie thread folks had him with his bags packed and on his way home.

Not one person in that thread said or implied that this would be anything more than a suspension.

https://twitter.com/gopherfootball/status/912663923685552128

37ecccbb952c64196b3cd66b88cbadc5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Duke is #1 on the depth chart for Maryland. I'm not wasting any more time reading lame speculation. State your source or keep quiet.

I'm with you on ignoring lame speculation, but the title of this thread should be "Duke McGhee listed as starting Safety on the depth chart for Maryland".

No need to be so cynical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craighton listed as backup despite rumors of long term injury. Coach sandbagging or this is as made up as...sorry speculating

I'm with you on ignoring lame speculation, but the title of this thread should be "Duke McGhee listed as starting Safety on the depth chart for Maryland".

Right.

"so much speculation" should be the title of the forum.

Looks like Autumn-Bell might be back.

*Autman-Bell

That is good news, but I wonder if he'll see the field at all. Unless we really feel like he's a difference maker it might make more sense to redshirt at this point. We can probably make due with Johnson, Douglas, Carter and Still for the moment.

*Autman-Bell

That is good news, but I wonder if he'll see the field at all. Unless we really feel like he's a difference maker it might make more sense to redshirt at this point. We can probably make due with Johnson, Douglas and Still for the moment.

CA-B3

FWIW Maryland is listing Kasim Hill as the starting QB for Saturday but most speculation is he won't play. Coaches don't like to divulge any information unless they have to.

Kasim Hill out for season with torn ACL... #DepthCharts

It appears the depth chart - or position chart - (did we ever settle that argument?) doesn't mean a lot. Coaches don't like to give out information. If the NFL didn't require it, I guarantee no one would have know Bradford wasn't playing last week before the opening snap of the game.

The Gopher depth chart routinely (going back several years - not a Fleck criticism) lists players who are injured and have little or no chance of playing.

I just posted this in the other thread but it appears Duke is not suspended. Still was, but he'll be back.

Fleck also addressed two suspensions.

Quarterback Demry Croft, the co-starter for the season’s first two games, remains indefinitely suspended. Previously, Fleck had said Croft was away from the team because of personal issues.

Wide receiver Rashad Still, who was suspended for the Middle Tennessee game because of undisclosed disciplinary reasons, will return against Maryland.

“I’ve said it before: If you don’t do the right things, you won’t play,” Fleck said. “This is a privilege, not a right.”

When asked if there were any others who played against Middle Tennessee but won’t against Maryland, Fleck responded, “Right now, I can’t think of any.”

http://www.startribune.com/rodney-s...hers-big-ten-opener-p-j-fleck-says/447776673/

No need to speculate on this one and didn’t think it required another thread but has Colton Beebe lined up for any snaps at Te this year? Really liked him at fullback as a freshman last year.

Kasim Hill out for season with torn ACL... #DepthCharts

Per SB Nation: "Maryland true freshman quarterback Kasim Hill is out for the season with a torn ACL, the team said Tuesday. The Terps have played three games this season, and they’ve now lost a QB to an ACL tear in two of them. Starter Tyrrell Pigrome tore one in the second half at Texas in Week 1. Hill replaced him, and now he’s done, too."

Top Bottom