Gophers at Purdue to kickoff at 2:30 PM CST on ESPN2

Hollinsanity

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect. Gives a couple hours for the drive down from Chicago and the time change and a couple pregame brews. Any other Gophers going to W Lafayette?

Good, that another lunch outing to watch a gopher game here in Redmond. Gotta be up at 9:00am here to watch Maryland.

DVR game for me. I'll be covering a HS FB game that day. I might get home in time to catch the 4th quarter of the Gophers.

Perfect. Gives a couple hours for the drive down from Chicago and the time change and a couple pregame brews. Any other Gophers going to W Lafayette?

I would love to make this trip. So it’s about 9 hours from the Twin Cities?

Wonder if Purdue will have A/C in the visiting locker room by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect! There will be four of us at the Purdue game. I'd love a duplicate of the game there two years ago.

Anyone have a good way to watch from Europe? Smart DNS? VPN? Frontrowsports?
It will be 9:30 pm where I will be so a great way to transition the jet lag.

Perfect! There will be four of us at the Purdue game. I'd love a duplicate of the game there two years ago.

That Shannon Brooks run was a thing of beauty and one of my favorite all-time Gopher memories.

Purdue's top 2 tacklers out for first half of game! Both got booted from Michigan game for targeting in second half, and they have a bye this week, Ski U Mah!

That Shannon Brooks run was a thing of beauty and one of my favorite all-time Gopher memories.

Yes! That was fantastic! Brandon Lingen caught two TD's right in front of us (and his mom, which was cool). Let's get a huge lead before the two defensemen get into the game.

Anyone have a good way to watch from Europe? Smart DNS? VPN? Frontrowsports?
It will be 9:30 pm where I will be so a great way to transition the jet lag.

You got unlucky that it's not a BTN game. BTN2GO works internationally.

Top Bottom