Rodney Smith active in practice last week

Hollinsanity

Reaction score
Everyone's favorite reporter Doogie with the info:

Good to hear that #Gophers RB Rodney Smith was active in practice last week. Missed 2nd half vs. MTSU. Real season begins Saturday! pic.twitter.com/h2yZjQ4cad— Darren Wolfson (@DWolfsonKSTP) September 25, 2017

Hat tip to WinLoseOrTy for posting in the other thread. Figured this was important enough that it deserves its own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness! Please stay healthy Rodney!!!! [emoji1342]

This doesn't mean he will play. I'm sure Brooks was active in practice the week before the MTSU game, but he was kept out as a precaution.

That said, this is a good sign.

This doesn't mean he will play. I'm sure Brooks was active in practice the week before the MTSU game, but he was kept out as a precaution.

That said, this is a good sign.

Yeah, It means that if he did have a concussion, he's been cleared by concussion protocol to practice. That said, I don't think we were ever made aware of his injury?

I'd still rather be extra cautious. Assuming Shannon can go, I'm just fine with that 2 headed monster.

"Early notebook: Gophers leading running backs preparing to play against Maryland on Saturday."

http://www.twincities.com/2017/09/2...-smith-and-brooks-preparing-to-play-maryland/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alrighty, that's good news then! Looks like Smith's injury wasn't as bad as I thought. Mild concussion, if that, that he has gotten over and passed concussion protocol from.

Kobe Mccrory is an absolute beast, I look forward to watching how Fleck uses all three of these backs the rest of the year. This is about to get real fun!

Top Bottom