Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 595
  1. #541

    Default

    President Trump sat and talked through the nightly playing of "Retreat" as the American flag was lowered on a Pennsylvania Air National Guard base during his interview with Sean Hannity.

    Trump, who has been criticizing NFL players who kneel through the national anthem to protest racism, seemed caught off-guard by loudspeakers playing "Retreat." The song is played every night at military bases to signal the American flag being lowered and the end of the official duty day.

    Military site Task and Purpose was the first to notice Trump sitting during the song. According to Task and Purpose, uniformed service members are required to stop what they're doing and salute the flag as its lowered during the song while civilians are required to place their hand over their heart.

    Trump not only does not stand or place his hand over his heart, but instead talks through the song and assumes it's being played to honor him or Hannity.

    "Are they playing that for you or for me?" Trump joked to Hannity.

    "They're playing that in honor of his ratings. He's beating everybody."
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedave23 View Post
    I don't think I've ever read anything on gopher hole more spot on than these sentences. Ever.


  2. #542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered User View Post
    President Trump sat and talked through the nightly playing of "Retreat" as the American flag was lowered on a Pennsylvania Air National Guard base during his interview with Sean Hannity.

    Trump, who has been criticizing NFL players who kneel through the national anthem to protest racism, seemed caught off-guard by loudspeakers playing "Retreat." The song is played every night at military bases to signal the American flag being lowered and the end of the official duty day.

    Military site Task and Purpose was the first to notice Trump sitting during the song. According to Task and Purpose, uniformed service members are required to stop what they're doing and salute the flag as its lowered during the song while civilians are required to place their hand over their heart.

    Trump not only does not stand or place his hand over his heart, but instead talks through the song and assumes it's being played to honor him or Hannity.

    "Are they playing that for you or for me?" Trump joked to Hannity.

    "They're playing that in honor of his ratings. He's beating everybody."
    Oh my God, the horror!

    You Lefties are absolutely nuts. It really is a mental illness.

  3. #543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedave23 View Post
    I don't think I've ever read anything on gopher hole more spot on than these sentences. Ever.

  4. #544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedave23 View Post
    I don't think I've ever read anything on gopher hole more spot on than these sentences. Ever.

  5. #545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Oh my God, the horror!

    You Lefties are absolutely nuts. It really is a mental illness.
    Trump screwed up again.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

  6. #546

    Default

    His military escort should have been on top of this. BTW it is Retreat followed by To the Colors. Two separate bugle calls. If the band is present the National Anthem replaces To the Colors.

    All you America haters can now take a knee.
    Kingdom Warriors

  7. Default



  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    His military escort should have been on top of this. BTW it is Retreat followed by To the Colors. Two separate bugle calls. If the band is present the National Anthem replaces To the Colors.

    All you America haters can now take a knee.
    It’s just further proof that the opposition has nothing to do with “respect” and the flag/Anthem; it’s actually about folks protesting.

    The people screaming the loudest are completely ignorant to the very thing they profess so much love for.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #549

    Default

    Very nice, jtf. Down 180,000 viewers in the Dallas market alone from 2016. Nothing you post is relevant, just misleading.
    Kingdom Warriors

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Oh my God, the horror!

    You Lefties are absolutely nuts. It really is a mental illness.
    Soooooo you DON’T mind folks disrespecting the Flag? You righties fake anger is hard to keep up with.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    You righties fake anger is hard to keep up with.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just wait until Starbucks comes up with their new red or green Holiday cups and it doesn't have a picture of Trump holding Baby Jesus the way it should.

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Just wait until Starbucks comes up with their new red or green Holiday cups and it doesn't have a picture of Trump holding Baby Jesus the way it should.
    Ogee who’s daughter is mentally disabled, got so angry with me because I referenced the word “retard” that he called me a n*gger yet he’s a Trump supporter.....and we know what Trump did to the reporter.

    They are “angry” when it suits them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #553

    Default

    Most of the time people are what they act like.
    Kingdom Warriors

  14. #554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Most of the time people are what they act like.
    Another Irony Award winner.

  15. #555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Ogee who’s daughter is mentally disabled, got so angry with me because I referenced the word “retard” that he called me a n*gger yet he’s a Trump supporter.....and we know what Trump did to the reporter.

    They are “angry” when it suits them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What Trump did to the reporter was Hillary's fault. And Bill is a rapist who took 18 secret trips to some island with underage girls which is why Trump had to destabilize the ACA this week.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •