Week 4 Bowl Projections

It adjacent to the southern tip of the Bay Area. Lots to do in SF... I would hardly say it sucks.

No Santa Clara outright sucks.

SF is awesome but it's not that close to SF. Just far enough from SF to be inconvenient. Down around Santa Clara / San Jose it's mostly just office parks and bleh. I go there for work all the time.

No Santa Clara outright sucks.

SF is awesome but it's not that close to SF. Just far enough from SF to be inconvenient. Down around Santa Clara / San Jose it's mostly just office parks and bleh. I go there for work all the time.

Hell of a lot better than El Paso or Detroit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.offtackleempire.com/201...yoff-wisconsin-penn-state-ohio-state-michigan

I laughed...

"A month before 3,000 Minnesota fans make the trip to Madison Square Garden, they have a chance to not pack Yankee Stadium, either! There’s also a 75% chance PJ Fleck tries to recreate Washington crossing the Delaware with a dozen unpaid athletes rowing a boat in freezing temperatures while he plays out another fantasy."

They have Purdue in the Outback bowl. I am going to go ahead and say that that is very doubtful to happen.

Playing Notre Dame would be a blast. Sign me up

Although I still have hopes and dreams of something higher than the Pinstripe Bowl this year

If we get the Pinstripe Bowl, the Gophers might become NYC's team;)

Basketball at least 4 games (2 in Brooklyn, vs OSU, and B1G Tournament) + Isaiah Wshington
Hockey (vs MSU)
Football - Pinstripe Bowl

I expect a New Year's Bowl when being undefeated after Iowa!

Also.....a game against Notre Dame would be fun.....but in the Pinstripe Bowl? That would be a disappointment.

Yeeesh, that hype train got going quickly.

Agreed. Not sure on what Purdue's path to the Outback Bowl would be, but I would guess it would have to be 7-2 to 6-3 in conference. I don't see that happening at all.

Top Bottom