I give up

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
When a recruit commit thread turns into hate and politics name calling Its time to take a break from the forums.

This type dialogue is pervasive nowadays. I typically don't read the comment sections in electronic media because the anonymity it provides gave all types of folks cover to bully and spew toxic and insensitive comments. It is sickening. Try reading the comments in Yahoo. GH is tame compared to that.

When a thread go off topic in GH, we get into trouble. But, overall this is the best place for anything Gopher Football.

The moderators for the most part do a good job to keep things under control. I enjoy the commentaries of the regulars - the good, the bad, and the ugly. GH get us pumped up in anticipation of an upcoming game or news about a recruit, and a place to celebrate or vent frustrations after a game.

It is a family with all its neurosis and psychosis. Yet, at the end of the day we love each other. It is addicting.

Please let us know what thread it is and we will clean it up. We often get notes from posters letting us know about threads/posts and we take care of it as quickly as we can. The volume of posts is hard to read every one, but when we are notified we get in there quickly and get it taken care of.

We just cleaned up the Aune thread, if there are others let us know.

This type dialogue is pervasive nowadays. I typically don't read the comment sections in electronic media because the anonymity it provides gave all types of folks cover to bully and spew toxic and insensitive comments. It is sickening. Try reading the comments in Yahoo. GH is tame compared to that.

When a thread go off topic in GH, we get into trouble. But, overall this is the best place for anything Gopher Football.

The moderators for the most part do a good job to keep things under control. I enjoy the commentaries of the regulars - the good, the bad, and the ugly. GH get us pumped up in anticipation of an upcoming game or news about a recruit, and a place to celebrate or vent frustrations after a game.

It is a family with all its neurosis and psychosis. Yet, at the end of the day we love each other. It is addicting.

Agreed. If you want to see the worst people in America look at the Yahoo comments on any article. Doesn't even matter what it's about, someone will make it divisive.

I haven't seen things get bad on this site thankfully although I missed the thread in question.

Agreed. If you want to see the worst people in America look at the Yahoo comments on any article. Doesn't even matter what it's about, someone will make it divisive.

I haven't seen things get bad on this site thankfully although I missed the thread in question.

Or the star trib comments...

There are a few threads on the off-topic board that don't get political. There are threads on the Vikings, Twins, T-Wolves, Movies and TV shows that generally stay away from politics.

Top Bottom