Bert Bielema loses to Texas A&M 50-43 in OT!!!!!

froggopher

Reaction score
Looks like the former Wisky coach is on the hot seat among the restless hogs down there in Fayetteville. Will he become the next Nebraska coach? If that happens there would be a riot in Lincoln!!! Go Gophers!!! :clap::clap::clap::pig::pig::pig::cry::cry::cry:

Bielema would seem like a good hire for Nebraska.

Poor Delta. I'm not sure his razorbacks have ever won an OT game. Every time they somehow blow it.

Poor Delta. I'm not sure his razorbacks have ever won an OT game. Every time they somehow blow it.

We used to. Ha. But never have against A&M.
And yes his seat is in fire but he will be here next year.

I'm surprised Bielema has a job. Seems like the type of conference to overreact

Arkansas is a bad job. The fans think they are Alabama and they are not all that. BB is a good coach, but I am sure now he will be fired Someone else will hire BB and he will do well. I hope Iowa does not hire him; he would elevate that program to Wisconsin levels in one year.

Arkansas is a bad job. The fans think they are Alabama and they are not all that. BB is a good coach, but I am sure now he will be fired Someone else will hire BB and he will do well. I hope Iowa does not hire him; he would elevate that program to Wisconsin levels in one year.

Is Arkansas the Nebraska of the SEC?

Is Arkansas the Nebraska of the SEC?

No. Arkansas is a good basketball school. They should focus on being the second or third basketball school in the SEC and stop pretending they are Alabama light.

Is Frerentz planning to retire? There's not a huge gap between them at the moment anyway.

He really is looking more like a Yorkshire pig than a razorback.

It is like watching the transformation of Jeff Goldblum's Dr. Brundle into The Fly and almost as hideous.

He is more like a SPAM pig - the Duroc:
duroc.jpg

Which means it is only logical that he may be the next Hogeyes coach.

I wonder if "Bert" will get another power 5 job immediately or if he'll have to impress as a coordinator/at a smaller school to rebuild his brand?

Doesn't he have a good sized buyout? Wonder if Nebraska will look at him.

As much as I am programmed to hate Bielema, if he ended up at Nebraska I'd have to change my tune. The amount of potential animosity between the Huskers and Iowa/wisconsin would be delicious.

Thought of this when I saw Bielema on the sidelines during yesterday's game. Add about six inches of material to the bottom of his sweatshirt and you'd be in muumuu territory.

hzhufb6c1jzeibs9yhxj.jpg

Doesn't he have a good sized buyout? Wonder if Nebraska will look at him.

Only in the context of farming. "What did ya'll feed that hog to fatten him up so much?"

Scott Frost is plan A-Z.

Thought of this when I saw Bielema on the sidelines during yesterday's game. Add about six inches of material to the bottom of his sweatshirt and you'd be in muumuu territory.

hzhufb6c1jzeibs9yhxj.jpg

Great for a Sunday morning chuckle.... Good 'ol Burp Bielema....

I know I'm in the minority, but I was hoping he would be very successful down there because WI fans would hate it.

hzhufb6c1jzeibs9yhxj.jpg

You know what they call a mu-mu dress out in the Pacific? It is known as the "Don't Bother" dress.

hzhufb6c1jzeibs9yhxj.jpg

Just what I was thinking. If they had waited a few years to make "Being Bielema" it would have been filled with scenes of Bret in Walmart and Old County Buffet wearing a muumuu!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sumlin should be thanking his lucky stars that he pulled that game out yesterday. Down 3 with first down on the 10, 1 timeout and 26 seconds left on the clock he ran 2 yards into the line and kicked the FG to force OT. He had a chance to win in regulation and curled up.

Top Bottom