Bert Bielema loses to Texas A&M 50-43 in OT!!!!!

Nebraska hiring a coach who has proven he can't cut it in the SEC? Doubtful. Odds are higher they'd try to land PJ than Beilema.

I know I'm in the minority, but I was hoping he would be very successful down there because WI fans would hate it.

This was my thought process as well. I wish that Arkansas would have won a few natty's with him.

BB should consider hiring TC as his Defensive Coordinator.

Keep BB down in Razorback Country and away from the B1G.

BB should consider hiring TC as his Defensive Coordinator.

Keep BB down in Razorback Country and away from the B1G.

I don't think we will have to worry about him in the B1G. He burned a lot of bridges in this conference and he doesn't have the best track record since he thought he was too good for the "B1G".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nebraska hiring a coach who has proven he can't cut it in the SEC? Doubtful. Odds are higher they'd try to land PJ than Beilema.

Riley could barely hack it in the Pac-12 and Oregon State was trending down when he got the Nebraska job, so I wouldn't rule out Bielema. Especially if they can't get Frost.

Riley could barely hack it in the Pac-12 and Oregon State was trending down when he got the Nebraska job, so I wouldn't rule out Bielema. Especially if they can't get Frost.

I'm thinking the "Do whatever it takes to get him..." conversation has already taken place, and back channel talks are in process with Frost.

I'm thinking the "Do whatever it takes to get him..." conversation has already taken place, and back channel talks are in process with Frost.

Pretty clear now that the since fired AD tried to make the most anti-Polini hire. I would expect N to get back to its history and hire Frost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will give you 15 million reasons he will not be out of Arkansas anytime soon. The AD screwed them.

If they go the Frost route does he bring his Oregon spread attack with him or does he stick with the stereotypical Big Ten under center pro style system they're installing this year? Or, does he go back to 1997 Nebraska?

If they go the Frost route does he bring his Oregon spread attack with him or does he stick with the stereotypical Big Ten under center pro style system they're installing this year? Or, does he go back to 1997 Nebraska?

I vote for whichever one will be the hardest to implement with the current roster...

Looks like the former Wisky coach is on the hot seat among the restless hogs down there in Fayetteville. Will he become the next Nebraska coach? If that happens there would be a riot in Lincoln!!! Go Gophers!!! :clap::clap::clap::pig::pig::pig::cry::cry::cry:

Rip the guy all you want, He is a good coach and going to Nebby would not be good for us. He would do well there.

Top Bottom