Cobra

former west banker
Reaction score
My guess:
Gold helmet with stripe
Maroon jersey
Gold pants

br886pZ.jpg

It's Salute to Service Members Day so I am sure we can expect some type of Camo and/or Patriotic decal.

I actually like all of the helmets but really like the maroon jersey and gold pants combination.

Gopher administration: "We can't let the team wear these helmets."
Waterson: "It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It's Wooderson fyi. But great quote none the less.

be careful with the uniforms, remember we are playing Maryland.

The American flag M is awesome. I'd be cool if those were the helmets. Never understood why they don't sell t-shirts with that M on it.

Maroon Maroon Maroon; and for the fourth straight game, a different helmet!
We've gone Maroon shiny/White/Goldy Gold for first three games. This game brings back the Maroon Matte look- very tough look for the #1 defense in the country!

The American flag M is awesome. I'd be cool if those were the helmets. Never understood why they don't sell t-shirts with that M on it.

They gave out grey t-shirts with the American flag M on them like 2 years ago. I have one, don't know why they don't sell them though.

The equipment guy was on the second half of Ski-U-Mah Weekly. Neat interview

I heard the helmets are an image of Goldy blowing the Gjallarhorn.

I'm hoping for the maroon tops, maroon pants, and the Goldy helmet now and forever

So, they've worn all solids now, with maroon, white and gold. From that point, I'm guessing we'll see a mix, most likely the traditional maroon helmet, maroon jersey and gold pants.

In theory the opposing team could get 15 yard hands to the face personal fouls nearly every play....

Championship idea. Also improves ability to truck opponents, do flying elbow drops, and gives everyone a cannon with their head on a swivel.

Maroon Jerseys and Bottoms. Blue Minnesota State flag helmet.

Top Bottom