Doogie's At It Again.....

Oh the irony. We have pages of posts where people are upset about how the names of several payers got released last year and now we have pages of people asking and speculating on the names of players that may or may not have been disciplined for something we don't know even happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't see the difference?

Someone may or may not be suspended. The depth chart proves nothing tho. Didn't a coach recently (past few years) post a depth chart of all fictional characters or singers or something ridiculous like that? They have become a joke.

Someone may or may not be suspended. The depth chart proves nothing tho. Didn't a coach recently (past few years) post a depth chart of all fictional characters or singers or something ridiculous like that? They have become a joke.

A team released a fake Michigan Depth Chart because Harbaugh wasn't releasing one.

Are you suggesting Fleck wasn't 100% forthcoming?

Suggesting those that spouted off that the rumors weren't true because of a silly "depth chart" make me laugh.

Is Duke out? If so start a new thread when it breaks.

Ryan Burns stated (not speculated) that someone will be out today, and inferred it was an important player.

Is Duke out? If so start a new thread when it breaks.

Ryan Burns stated (not speculated) that someone will be out today, and inferred it was an important player.

It's 100% Duke

When did Fleck say that Duke McGhee wasn't suspended and would play?

I'm not sure this deserves a response but it was posted here, and also the depth chart falls under Fleck's sphere of influence, no?

Check page 10 of this thread:

Fleck also addressed two suspensions.

Quarterback Demry Croft, the co-starter for the season’s first two games, remains indefinitely suspended. Previously, Fleck had said Croft was away from the team because of personal issues.

Wide receiver Rashad Still, who was suspended for the Middle Tennessee game because of undisclosed disciplinary reasons, will return against Maryland.

“I’ve said it before: If you don’t do the right things, you won’t play,” Fleck said. “This is a privilege, not a right.”

When asked if there were any others who played against Middle Tennessee but won’t against Maryland, Fleck responded, “Right now, I can’t think of any.”

Top Bottom