Doogie's At It Again.....

If you don't like what doggie is doing quit throwing names out there. That's ridiculous!

Couple things...

1. Doogie also said Fleck is holding players way more accountable with one thing but wouldn’t say what it is.

That’s probably weed right???

2. Is it possible that some of the “diamonds in the rough” that Claeys/Kill/staff found didn’t have bigger offers because of character issues?

If it wernt for bad luck we'd have no luck at all...
8652b4d083faaef60ff7af9bf90c8feb.jpg

If you're going to hate on Doogie for sensationalizing and using the negative feelings of the public in stories, you have to dislike almost every journalist out there. In this day-and-age, it's about sales, listeners, and clicks. Nothing more. Doogies is no worse than anyone else in that regard.

If you love Doogie so much why don't you marry him?

I think the player whom Doogie is referring to is pretty obvious based on GH posts over past few days...

Couple things...

1. Doogie also said Fleck is holding players way more accountable with one thing but wouldn’t say what it is.

That’s probably weed right???

2. Is it possible that some of the “diamonds in the rough” that Claeys/Kill/staff found didn’t have bigger offers because of character issues?

Bigger programs have the same issues. Get any group 120+ 18-22 year-olds together for any length of time and there will be a handful who mess up. Heck, pick 120 people in general and there'll be issues with some.

Maybe Goldie partied a bit too much after his TCF birthday bash. Hope it's not him, I'd hate to see Goldie miss a game.

Devers?

I'm not sure he ever started a game, but this is Doogie we're talking about, so who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not gonna prove that "there's a new sheriff in town" by suspending a couple of non-starters.

So will Duke be suspended or just be away from the team?

Me too, love him. I'm hearing 2 games.

We can always choose to pretend it was back to back targeting penalties in the first minute of each game. Will Fleck move Huff over or start Ayinde? Will be interesting to find out

You may very well be right, but he nailed the Croft story before it broke.

Doogie nailed it? Or did one of the recruiting sites nail it behind their paywall and he stole it?

He throws his typical "I'm hearing," in front of it to leave an impression that he has sources, while still leaving himself an out when he gets taken to task by the guy/gal who actually did the work. He may stumble upon something occasionally, but for a most part, a total hack. Ask around.

How many players are off the team as of now? Are they indefinite?

Croft, Still, Duke M - will any of them return?

If these continues, in the short term it will hurt.

Can you imagine what would happen to the rosters of Michigan, Ohio St, Clemson, Florida St...hell, anybody, if there were legit pot tests and legit consequences tomorrow?

There wouldn't be a single game played this coming Saturday.

Heck, half of Fleck's staff might be gone.

Let's be careful on the demonization of some college kids smoking pot.

I was hoping PJ would have better control of his team than this. Sad.

Can you imagine what would happen to the rosters of Michigan, Ohio St, Clemson, Florida St...hell, anybody, if there were legit pot tests and legit consequences tomorrow?

There wouldn't be a single game played this coming Saturday.

Heck, half of Fleck's staff might be gone.

Let's be careful on the demonization of some college kids smoking pot.

What if pot is the spiritual entity Fleck has spoken of?

I was hoping PJ would have better control of his team than this. Sad.

...they were all recruited by Claeys...[emoji15] [emoji56]

Top Bottom