Week 4 Other Games Thread

About 20 people at Maryland game.

Is Bielema wearing a sweatshirt or a muumuu? I almost expect him to break out in a rousing rendition of the song "Happy Talk."

Tenn squeaks out 17-13 win at home over wineless UMass.

Think Arkansas defense has improved after letting their D.C. leave?? Thanks Arky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was surprised that A&M didn't take some shots to the end zone before trying to tie it. They just scored a TD now after getting some help from a penalty.

Cal with what looks like throw-back unis against USC.

Rutgers may score on the opening drive here

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Nebraska already down by seven before Lee has a chance to throw a pick six.

Nebraska already down by seven before Lee has a chance to throw a pick six.

Everyone's favorite GBR fans will be upset if they lose today.

They did not come to the Big Ten to be a last place team.

Would Riley be fired this week if they lose at home to Rutgers? I think Nebraska will win, but I think it will be a close game...

Maybe missed it but Maryland starting QB down. Out now for third series.

Maryland's QB is out of the game. He limped off with the help of 2 trainers...looked pretty bad. He was the backup since the starter was injured in game 1, so they're on #3. UCF up 7-3 midway through 2nd quarter.

14-3 UCF over Maryland. Can't wait for everyone to say we won't know anything about the Gophers til we play Purdue.

TCU up on Oklahoma State, 13-7. Even though they beat us, I still find myself rooting for the Horned Frogs after they shut down Wisconsin at the Rose Bowl.

If Rutgers wins, Riley has to be fired

After just firing the AD, I don't know what you would gain by firing Riley immediately.

Just from a stability standpoint, don't you let him finish the season rather than go through the whole interim head coach thing?
You'll want your new AD to select your new coach, so there's not going to be a rush on a new HC hire.

14-3 UCF over Maryland. Can't wait for everyone to say we won't know anything about the Gophers til we play Purdue.

Will beating a bruised Maryland team mean we're top 25?

Top Bottom