Week 4 Other Games Thread

Yeah, I understand, but UCF was over 400 yards of total offense, which is on the Maryland defense. I want to think we can run well against the Turtles.

You are totally right RE: Defense, BUT, MD is totally an offense team. W/O Offense they are NDSU (bad).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSU's RT is so bad he looks like Mike Remmers. If PSU's like could move anyone for a second, they'd be up 2 TDs

Franklin has the #4 team in the country. Not sure the Gophers have been ranked that high in my lifetime

Love me some Matt Rhule. Guy can coach!

Anyone else watching this Baylor game? I have to guess OU was like a 35 point favorite. Baylor leading by 3 late in the 3rd...

Baker Mayfield is such a tool. Johnny Manziel II.

Franklin being exposed as the fraud that he is.

I haven't watched much of the game but it sounds like Penn St has a huge yardage advantage over Iowa. Are they just turning the ball over?

I like Mayfield. Not sure why people dislike him. Cause he wins a ton? Kid can play. I hope someday the Gophers have a QB as good as Mayfield. Hasn't happened in my lifetime

Michigan State looking more like the 2016 version...down 28-7 in the first half to ND

I've seen some people upset with his attitude and others at that arrest video.

Here's the thing: Gophers could very well have won @Penn State, @Wisconsin, @Nebraska last year with a few more plays made in the 2nd half of each.

The Iowa 14-7 home loss was just plain laying an egg but ALL of the B1G losses last year could have been wins. Gophers were never classed off the field.

This team had a winning B1G record (5-4) in 2016. I get that they didn't have to play Michigan and OSU, but they still had to take on WISC, PSU, NEB on the road which balanced things out.

Are we underrating the 2017 Gophs in the B1G "power rankings" as of week 3? Shouldn't 5-4 be a minimum target? Is a coaching change really that big of a hit against our prospects to repeat or do better?

I don’t know how you can make a better diving pick in the Iowa/PSU game, wow was that bad review

Iowa is really making it tough on Penn State. Real grinder of a game.

Penn St quarterback seems to be good at handoffs. That is about all he seems to be good at. Do they lack playmakers outside of Barkley or am I missing something?

Called out? :rolleyes:

You said it was 14-7 in the first quarter...which paces out to 56-28 and that is getting rolled. Since then MSU has increased the pace. It is 28-7.

If that isn't getting rolled then I never want to see a team get rolled.

Syracuse (they of the recent loss to MTSU) is down 28-19 and driving at LSU with 7 min left. Bad look for Orgeron and the Tigers.

EDIT: TD Syracuse. About to be 28-26.

It looks like Iowa just got away with a missed holding call on their most recent play.

Could Kentucky end their 30-year losing streak to Florida? They lead 27-14 in the 4th...

Penn State defense comes up big, blocks a fg, still 15-7.

Top Bottom