Week 4 Other Games Thread

Didn't the Gophers play against the third string MD QB last season?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I really like what Brohm is doing with Purdue. They look dangerous, thus far.

Will beating a bruised Maryland team mean we're top 25?

This is the jaded Gophers fan in me, but I'm still pretty worried about their playmaking receivers against our depleted secondary. It'll be a good test, regardless of who their QB is, IMO.

I think I just heard the collective exhale all the way from Nebraska.

I really like what Brohm is doing with Purdue. They look dangerous, thus far.

I don't think there is any doubt which B1G team got the best new coach. In fact, they didn't even consider the other option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14-3 UCF over Maryland. Can't wait for everyone to say we won't know anything about the Gophers til we play Purdue.

Speaking for those of us in Vegas who bet legit $ on Maryland offense (both win points and the over), I really really wish the QB wouldn't have got hurt. So, yes, next week is exhibition.

I don't think there is any doubt which B1G team got the best new coach. In fact, they didn't even consider the other option.

My post had nothing to do with Fleck, if that's the implication (I don't think it is, but you never know around here). Ill take Fleck 10 out 10 times. Just an observation that Purdue appears to have gotten a good one.

I see that Fredrick Seldom is getting some run for UCF.

I wonder if his "bros" or "fam" or whatever they were calling themselves (Daniels twins) are going to get a crack at him.

Such riveting drama.

My post had nothing to do with Fleck, if that's the implication (I don't think it is, but you never know around here). Ill take Fleck 10 out 10 times. Just an observation that Purdue appears to have gotten a good one.

All Good. Just havin' some fun.

Wolverines score a touchdown after Spaeth goes out with an injury.

UCF taking care of business so far against Maryland.

Maryland gets a face mask penalty. Gonna give UCF another TD?

All Good. Just havin' some fun.

Yeah, I thought that was the case. But, on the other hand, you know there are people lurking around who would legitimately react that way.

Boiler Up!

Not much would make me happier than a Michigan loss to Purdue.

That should be a personal foul, at minimum, against Michigan there.

Just threw another

Yup, that's why I posted it :) I just can't believe he's the best Nebraska has. They look so bad this year.

The B1G is such a mystery right now. Every Gopher opponent has their warts.

We all know about the Gophers own question marks at QB, DB, and OL
Mich looks extremely unimpressive - especially on O
WTH is going on in West Lafayette? Mirage or miracle?
Neb appears to very average...and unraveling
NW was destroyed by Duke and has huge question marks at OL
Iowa was lucky to beat ISU and is breaking in a QB
MSU...I haven't seen much, so tonight will be telling. Coming off a 3 win season, of course
Illinois appears to be terrible
Maryland is on their 3rd QB and looking like a shell of their week 1 team
Wisconsin untested to this point, just like MN. Appear to be the most solid team in the West.

I could see MN winning anywhere from 6 - 12. I'm not even kidding. I see no possible way they win less than 6. Anyone else?

The Purdue game is looking scarier and scarier every week.

Top Bottom