Week 4 Other Games Thread

Lol please. Who's responsible for that talent? Franklin won 9 games in his 2nd and 3rd years at Vanderbilt and won the B1G in his third year at Penn St. That's a marginal coach?

Did you watch the Iowa game? Stick to the weather, and even that is a crap shoot with your denial on global warming.

Did you watch the Iowa game? Stick to the weather, and even that is a crap shoot with your denial on global warming.

That's all you got? Franklin is not only one of the best coaches in the B1G but is one of the best in the country. I think he also has a lot of similarities to Fleck. Saying he is a marginal coach is dumb, even for you.

That's all you got? Franklin is not only one of the best coaches in the B1G but is one of the best in the country. I think he also has a lot of similarities to Fleck. Saying he is a marginal coach is dumb, even for you.

Going for a FG on the one yd line? Recruiting? . Yes we agree. Game management? Disagree .

I'd take Franklin as a gopher HC if they were in need and not think twice

James Franklin is a marginal coach. Give us Penn State talent and we run the table.

That sounds harsh. All things considered he did pretty well at Vandy. Penn State? Before the sanctions in 2012, from '08 to '12: 11-2, 11-2, 7-6, 9-4 and 8-4. Post sanctions they are 7-5, 7-6, 7-6 and with the sanctions ending last year, 11-3. Considering the severity of the sanctions, those seasons look pretty much alike.

Plenty of Penn State fans think Franklin is way over his head. Plenty of Penn State fans are among the most delusional people in the country too.

Next 2-3 seasons should let us know how good Franklin is. I'm guessing he'll look pretty good.

We'll see.

Top Bottom