Injury update?

Swaggerson

Bank Sect 112 Barn Sect 102
Reaction score
Other than the post game comments have we seen an injury update?

Don't want oar driven boats sinking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they have to give injury updates in a bye week? I thought it was only the week of games. I could be very wrong on this.

My right knee has been a little sore the last couple of days. And then there are the hemorrhoids.............

Oh, were you talking about injuries to football players?

RBs Rodney Smith, Shannon Brooks preparing to play Maryland - TwinCities.com

“ - As of (Monday), in terms of how it’s looking, they will both be available for Saturday,” coach P.J. Fleck said...

- Third-stringer Max Bortenschlager completed 15 of 26 passes for 132 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions for Maryland (2-1) against UCF.

Maryland coach D.J. Durkin didn’t have an update on Hill’s status after Saturday’s game. Bortenschlager is considered more stationary than Hill or Pigrome.

Given the uncertainty at quarterback, Fleck said the Gophers will prepare for the Wildcat formation.

“They have four athletes on offense that can change a game instantly; that hasn’t changed,” Fleck said. “Now, I know they are going to get the ball in their hands more, and they are probably going to have to do it a little bit more creatively.”..

- Cornerback Zo Craighton exited the Middle Tennessee game with an undisclosed injury, and Fleck said it could be an extended absence.

“We’ll see,” Fleck said. “Looks like we might have something there that we might have to look into, that will be an extended period of time, but we’ll know more on … Wednesday or Thursday,” Fleck said.

Fleck said they might need to remove the redshirt of quarterback-turned-cornerback Rey Estes to help fill a thin secondary.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/09/2...-smith-and-brooks-preparing-to-play-maryland/

My right knee has been a little sore the last couple of days. And then there are the hemorrhoids.............

SON I'm worried about you! Couple of pointers...enough time has passed that you can alternate hot and cold treatments to increase circulation. Probably best to eliminate your jogging and sprints interval training for the rest of this week. Take an Aleve for pain if needed. Regarding the hemorrhoids...dunno, don't even want to think what that might be like. I'll say a prayer for those. Good luck... oh ya, you should probably alternate watching TV standing on your left leg and laying on your left side. (That might require hiring movers btw...don't rearrange the furniture on your own for the best sight lines) :rolleyes:

This may be off topic, but I'd like to help a fellow GHers who is hurting if I could. Try using "Real Time Pain Relief" lotion on your sore knees. Google it. They are made of all natural ingredients. They work for my wife's arthritic hand. The bull riders and pro football players use it.

If you can walk, do it at least five days a week. Motion is the lotion of life.

“ - As of (Monday), in terms of how it’s looking, they will both be available for Saturday,” coach P.J. Fleck said...

- Third-stringer Max Bortenschlager completed 15 of 26 passes for 132 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions for Maryland (2-1) against UCF.

Maryland coach D.J. Durkin didn’t have an update on Hill’s status after Saturday’s game. Bortenschlager is considered more stationary than Hill or Pigrome.

Given the uncertainty at quarterback, Fleck said the Gophers will prepare for the Wildcat formation.

“They have four athletes on offense that can change a game instantly; that hasn’t changed,” Fleck said. “Now, I know they are going to get the ball in their hands more, and they are probably going to have to do it a little bit more creatively.”..

- Cornerback Zo Craighton exited the Middle Tennessee game with an undisclosed injury, and Fleck said it could be an extended absence.

“We’ll see,” Fleck said. “Looks like we might have something there that we might have to look into, that will be an extended period of time, but we’ll know more on … Wednesday or Thursday,” Fleck said.

Fleck said they might need to remove the redshirt of quarterback-turned-cornerback Rey Estes to help fill a thin secondary.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/09/2...-smith-and-brooks-preparing-to-play-maryland/

This is great - thanks. Looks like both of MDs QBs are out for the season- or most of it.

Gout in my left foot has me feeling blue (or should I say maroon and gold?)

This is great - thanks. Looks like both of MDs QBs are out for the season- or most of it.

Strib has a story on it too with a little more info on suspensions. No mention of Duke. Funny huh with everybody saying he's in trouble...:eek:

"Fleck also addressed two suspensions.

Quarterback Demry Croft, the co-starter for the season’s first two games, remains indefinitely suspended. Previously, Fleck had said Croft was away from the team because of personal issues.

Wide receiver Rashad Still, who was suspended for the Middle Tennessee game because of undisclosed disciplinary reasons, will return against Maryland.

“I’ve said it before: If you don’t do the right things, you won’t play,” Fleck said. “This is a privilege, not a right.”

When asked if there were any others who played against Middle Tennessee but won’t against Maryland, Fleck responded, “Right now, I can’t think of any.”

http://www.startribune.com/rodney-s...hers-big-ten-opener-p-j-fleck-says/447776673/

Top Bottom