Flecks shoes were too flashy

Anyone else upset with how flashy Fleck's shoes were? He needs to stop being all about himself and be more low key. That is the only way to coach. Him and his 2-bit phrases, one-liners and fancy acronyms are not proper. Rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble....

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Sarcasm??? I thought they were cool, helmet was cool glad they kept the M on one side

Has the U Athletics ever thought about selling "PJF shoes" at the stadium store?

I bet you they will sell like cupcakes. Young kids will especially like the Goldie shoes. That will be a great marketing tool in addition to a good revenue maker if you are able to sell enough of them. If the store is successful, maybe sell them online.

I want a couple of pairs for my grand kids and one for myself. :eek:

The U should market them - they'd sell.

The U should market "real jerseys" too - they'd sell them.

There's no money in "real jerseys", cost too much to produce and most people don't want to pay above replica pricing. Hockey fans have wanted legit jerseys for years, so much that a group started their own company selling high quality versions.
https://classicmnhockey.com/collections/classic-mn-gophers-hockey-jerseys-1?page=1

Thanks for the tip on the hockey jerseys . . . I go to a few NHL games every year here in Florida & I may need to get one of those .... :D

Top Bottom