Flecks shoes were too flashy

goldy93

Reaction score
Anyone else upset with how flashy Fleck's shoes were? He needs to stop being all about himself and be more low key. That is the only way to coach. Him and his 2-bit phrases, one-liners and fancy acronyms are not proper. Rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble....

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Anyone else upset with how flashy Fleck's shoes were? He needs to stop being all about himself and be more low key. That is the only way to coach. Him and his 2-bit phrases, one-liners and fancy acronyms are not proper. Rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble....

Okay grandpa.

I think the conversation is lost on you. That said, it's kind of fun watching you try to wrap your head around it, it's like when a kitten gets stuck in the hamper.

A lot of people like those shoes and I have to believe HS recruits like them the most.

Wearing flashy shoes like that spits on the graves of all the brown-shoe-wearing coaches that worked so hard to bring us a better game, but lost their lives crossing the street because they were too plain to be seen by the Edsel drivers.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the conversation is lost on you. That said, it's kind of fun watching you try to wrap your head around it, it's like when a kitten gets stuck in the hamper.
This is too funny! Thank you for sharing.

You can already tell some people have no idea what sarcasm looks like when they read it. Sad.

Did your parents have any kids that lived?

You can already tell some people have no idea what sarcasm looks like when they read it. Sad.

Goldy, I thought it was genius. The rabble, rabble, rabble at the end was a big giveaway.

Another attempt to try and get people going and it backfired. Hey you tried Goldy93, thanks for playing!

And, once again, satire is supposed to be funny.

And, once again, satire is supposed to be funny.

Nah, it was more to point out how miserable people can be in the face of success, or maybe I should say in spite of it. We dominated our last 2 opponents and we can debate their abilities, but people still find something to be unhappy about and it usually has almost nothing to do with the end result, or even the game. They are yeah, buts.
*me - "Did you see the Gopher game? We really dominated."
*curmudgeonly fellow - "Yeah, but Fleck keeps talking about this being year zero. I don't agree with that one bit."
*me - "That has nothing to do with the game."
*curmudgeonly fellow - "Yeah, but his rah, rah attitude just rubs me the wrong way."
*me - "So, you just do not like his personality, correct?"
*curmudgeonly fellow - "Yeah, but I support the coach and the program."
*me - "Sure sounds like you do. I mean, you totally get into the fact that the last 2 games were convincing victories, right."
*curmudgeonly fellow - "Yeah, but he sounds too much like Brewster."
*me - "Got it."

Nah, it was more to point out how miserable people can be in the face of success, or maybe I should say in spite of it. We dominated our last 2 opponents and we can debate their abilities, but people still find something to be unhappy about and it usually has almost nothing to do with the end result, or even the game. They are yeah, buts.
*me - "Did you see the Gopher game? We really dominated."
*curmudgeonly fellow - "Yeah, but Fleck keeps talking about this being year zero. I don't agree with that one bit."
*me - "That has nothing to do with the game."
*curmudgeonly fellow - "Yeah, but his rah, rah attitude just rubs me the wrong way."
*me - "So, you just do not like his personality, correct?"
*curmudgeonly fellow - "Yeah, but I support the coach and the program."
*me - "Sure sounds like you do. I mean, you totally get into the fact that the last 2 games were convincing victories, right."
*curmudgeonly fellow - "Yeah, but he sounds too much like Brewster."
*me - "Got it."

So I assume that you were upset when people criticized Claeys last year for his weight, his manner of dress, his accent, and a number of other things that have nothing to do with the product on the field?

So I assume that you were upset when people criticized Claeys last year for his weight, his manner of dress, his accent, and a number of other things that have nothing to do with the product on the field?

I always thought that the people who critcized or made fun of Claeys weight were full of sh!!, immature, and mean spirited at their core. He was the HC and his appearance had no impact on his coaching ability.

Yes, because the results spoke to his abilities. I had the honor of watching the Colorado State game from his suite last year with his sister and I absolutely supported him. Frankly, I do not think he should have been fired, but that is a whole different quagmire.

The only thing I'll say about Claeys is that he looks a lot like Peter Griffin from Family Guy.

Yes, because the results spoke to his abilities. I had the honor of watching the Colorado State game from his suite last year with his sister and I absolutely supported him. Frankly, I do not think he should have been fired, but that is a whole different quagmire.

Good! Thank you for sharing. I'm glad to see that you're consistent.

Top Bottom