After a 59 to 21 pounding Pitt rewards loyal fans with an awesome bonus /s

We are all missing the reason for mockery. There's nothing wrong with Missouri offering perks to its customers...the juxtaposition to an embarrassing loss was just a coincidence. I think the bigger story is why an institution of higher learning is teaming up with one of our generation's cigarette companies to actively encourage a destructive lifestyle. Fast food should be shunned and discouraged - not celebrated.

We used to have a lot of mcdonalds logos on the ribbon screens around TCF...

We are all missing the reason for mockery. There's nothing wrong with Missouri offering perks to its customers...the juxtaposition to an embarrassing loss was just a coincidence. I think the bigger story is why an institution of higher learning is teaming up with one of our generation's cigarette companies to actively encourage a destructive lifestyle. Fast food should be shunned and discouraged - not celebrated.

It was Pitt, not Missouri.

I sure hope the rest of your post is sarcasm.

I am with the camp that thinks this offer/"thank you"/whatever comes off badly. The reason I feel that way is that if you have the McDonald's app on your phone you can literally get a Buy One/Get One almost every week. If any of you enjoy McDonald's, you can get your own free Big Mac right now with the Buy one Large Sandwich get one free deal on the app currently it runs through October 1 and is valid 1 time a day...and you don't have to watch a 59-21 game to get it!

Last year McDonalds had the "When the Gophers win, you win" promotion.

It was a free breakfast sandwich with the app the day after the a Gophers win in football, volleyball, M & W basketball & M & W hockey.

Last year McDonalds had the "When the Gophers win, you win" promotion.

It was a free breakfast sandwich with the app the day after the a Gophers win in football, volleyball, M & W basketball & M & W hockey.

That's probabbly a better policy, tie the product to something positive, and not tie the product to something potentially negative.

I look at it as just another way the athletic dept can sell advertising and bring in more money. I'm okay with that. If people don't want the coupon, I imagine they can opt out or just delete them.

If you read the fine print, you'll see that using the coupon is not optional.

So then delete the f'in email! Who cares?!?!? Find something legitimate to complain about, not about getting an email that you can delete after 5 seconds and move on with your life.

Something legitimate, like someone else not agreeing with your thoughts regarding a McDonald's coupon?

Something legitimate, like someone else not agreeing with your thoughts regarding a McDonald's coupon?

Getting a free coupon for a free item from a multnational conglomerate in your email is not a legitimate thing to complain about.

Top Bottom