This is the best football staff

So far so good, let's continue the momentum into the BiG. I'm not confident there is an easy win on the schedule moving forward but if they win 3 or 4 of them and one of them is Wisky I'd call the season a success. Anything beyond that is a fantastic season!

So far so good, let's continue the momentum into the BiG. I'm not confident there is an easy win on the schedule moving forward but if they win 3 or 4 of them and one of them is Wisky I'd call the season a success. Anything beyond that is a fantastic season!

IMO, if they win 3 more including Wisconsin, I'd give Fleck the keys to the city.

I like Rob Smith even if his defense is boring.
I don't like Kirk, but I like him more than, say, Limegrover.
I do think this is the first time we've been strong on both sides of the ball, getting Rob Smith was genius work on Fleck's part.
I really do not want to be belligerent about this, but how can you credibly say you don't like Ciarocca's offense without having seen his offense with a real QB developed for that system, and while running vanilla plays against teams the staff thought we would beat?
If you did not like what they did last year at WMU, I can understand your view point. Personally I never saw any game they played other than the MAC championship game, and listening to the Cotton Bowl on the radio. I thought their offense was pretty good in those games, but I have no clue if I'll like his offense.

We win 5 games in the B1G. Could be 6. Don't care which ones. I am getting sold on Fleck. He is outperforming my expectations and producing more than promised (a difference between him and Brewster). If the OL keeps improving we will run run run.

We win 5 games in the B1G. Could be 6. Don't care which ones. I am getting sold on Fleck. He is outperforming my expectations and producing more than promised (a difference between him and Brewster). If the OL keeps improving we will run run run.

Here's hoping that the musical chairs in the coaching ranks takes a hituas this year. We don't want any "new" coaches looking to build a staff. We need some continuity in our football staff. And yes, I am selfish enough to say, stay from the Gopher staff, even if it means more money.

On the bright side....I'm not confident there is a for sure loss either! 9-3

Top Bottom