Sept. 30 Maryland kickoff set for 11 a.m.

DanielHouse

Reaction score
The Gophers have announced the Sept. 30 home game vs. Maryland will kickoff at 11 a.m. The game will be televised on Fox Sports 1.

Maryland currently sits at 2-0 with opening wins against Texas and Towson. They will face Central Florida at home this week before meeting the Gophers at TCF Bank Stadium. Minnesota has entered the bye week and will need to prepare for a Maryland team with plenty of underrated skill players on offense.

Not sure what the line is or will be on this game but I fully expect to be underdogs. Maryland surprised me in that Texas game and I think they will bring their A-game up here. Will be pleasantly surprised if we win but not at all shocked if they give PJ his first loss here.

Not sure what the line is or will be on this game but I fully expect to be underdogs. Maryland surprised me in that Texas game and I think they will bring their A-game up here. Will be pleasantly surprised if we win but not at all shocked if they give PJ his first loss here.

Gotta wait and see how Maryland does against UCF this weekend. The computers favor the Gophers by about a touchdown right now, and I wouldn't be shocked if, come early next week, the Gophers are slight home favorites (in the range of 3-5 points). But a lot can happen between now and then.

I agree that Maryland will be tough - though yet to be seen how they do against teams not named Towson without their original starting QB.

Top Bottom