IA, NE, WI, NW, Purdue and MN all hurting at RB

Define "hurting at RB" because I don't think MN should be grouped in here. Our third string guy had over 100 yards and 3 touchdowns and Brooks should be at 100% after the buy week as it sounded like he could have gone on Saturday but they didn't need him to. Brooks/McCrary is a fine combo.

What is the official word on Smith?

Define "hurting at RB" because I don't think MN should be grouped in here. Our third string guy had over 100 yards and 3 touchdowns and Brooks should be at 100% after the buy week as it sounded like he could have gone on Saturday but they didn't need him to. Brooks/McCrary is a fine combo.

This also applies to WI, and probably others on this list.

Looks like the West is Illinois' for the taking. :)

Literally and from a depth perspective is how I see it.

I think we will be fine. If Rodney can't go , we still have Brooks and McCrary, plus JFC isn't exactly chopped liver.

Literally and from a depth perspective is how I see it.

Huh could have fooled me, our depth is pretty stellar if our third string guy can run for over 100 and 3 TDs. Not to mention Brooks is just fine. And (assuming) smith is a concussion and everything goes OK he can be back after a buy week. If that's how you see it maybe you should get your eyes checked out because you aren't seeing too good.

Maybe the Omaha World Herald should start at home. Nebraska does not run the ball.

Can we all make an effort to call it a bye week instead of a buy week? Thanks.

We have three good running backs. One is injured (no one knows the extent of the injury) and two will be healthy for Maryland assuming no setbacks/practice injuries. I like the depth at that position.

Top Bottom