Tyler Moore-transfers

Doc1001

Reaction score
Tyler Moore--transferred to Oklahoma st angry at Kaler/Coyle. Has quit football due to back problems.
Connor Mayes-transfer to TCU--has quit football
Gaelen Elmore--East Carolina--hardly any stats so far this year.

Tyler Moore--transferred to Oklahoma st angry at Kaler/Coyle. Has quit football due to back problems.
So?

DBs seem to be fairing a little better at that JuCo

Thank you for the update

Did Tyler Moore just quit football or is this old news?

Did Tyler Moore just quit football or is this old news?

He tweeted the announcement yesterday, I think. I don't have it in front of me, but if I can paraphrase from memory, he has a back injury (possibly nerve damage) that requires surgery and he's retiring from football to try to maintain his future quality of life. Thank you coach Gundy and OSU for supporting him. Also says he wants to clear up his reason for leaving MN - it was in protest of the firing of coach Claeys by those rascals Coyle and Kaler.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Independence CC where season 3 of Last Chance U is being filmed. I'd imagine their expulsion from here will be a big part of the storyline in the show.

Yeah, that's not good.
Hope the University keeps those camera crews away from our school.

When Moore initially transferred, didn't he take shots at Fleck? I could be wrong, but I thought he did.

Speaking of Last Chance U, did anyone see that Isaiah Wright was just recently arrested on a murder charge?

It's interesting that both OL who transferred have already quit their new teams too.

Greder chimes in:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

When Moore initially transferred, didn't he take shots at Fleck? I could be wrong, but I thought he did.

Speaking of Last Chance U, did anyone see that Isaiah Wright was just recently arrested on a murder charge?

I saw this and that he got arrested with his brother who plays at Indiana. Sad story, truly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom